18

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎

"Right, let's make a deal. If you be nice to Vivienne for at least one day, you can control me." Liam sighs and whispers to me, clearly wasting his time on his fucking questions as I stand in front of the Priest.

"Deals off, sorry bud." I lean back, whispering to him.

It's currently my wedding day, I'm marrying Vivienne. The love of my life, but I let people refuse to open my feelings up.

I love her with everything, she's my only weakness in life. I don't want to be married today. She'll be the French Mafia Donna, or my Donna of Italy.

She could get hurt, she could get killed, she could get kidnapped, she could get arrested or deported, so that's why I don't want to get married.

I hear wedding bells and whistles, as well as the music, probably clarinets or harps, calming everyone as they play magnificently.

"Your time to shine," Liam whispers, winking at me as the doors open, leaving the crowd speechless. Even me.

Vivienne looks fucking beautiful. Her hair droops against her satin dress, curled and up into a bun, but she still looks like that angry wife that I'm marrying.

I see hurt and pain in her eyes, but all she puts on is a smile as she walks down the aisle with Cora.

Why isn't her father walking her down the aisle instead of Cora?

I couldn't believe my eyes at the sight. Is this what I'd have to live with for eternity? Oh fuck, yes.

Her steps are slow and gracious, gliding against the floor as her train slowly follows behind her. She reaches the end of the aisle, everyone in adore and staring at her like a fucking hawk.

Cora whispers something into Vivienne's ear, kissing her on the forehead slightly, whilst she hands her bouquet to her.

I hold my hands out, letting Vivienne reluctantly take them. Her smile fades as she steps infront of me, muttering something into my ear.

"I don't want this as much as you may do. Alright?" I scowl, trying to put on the fakest smile for the crowds behind us.

"Fine by me." I say, trying to make our marriage seem realistic, when the Priest speaks up for us.

"Why thank you, everyone, as you may know, we are here to celebrate the marriage of this lovely couple, Vivienne White and Leonardo Anderson," he gasps for air as he continues, "I am delighted to be here today to be the one who gets to meet the new side of their relationships together, for them to love eachother for eternity."

I ignore most of the words he's said, just because my eyes keep flipping from her boobs to her fucking lips. They're glossed up, looking as beautiful as ever, making my dick go so fucking hard.

It reminds me of our first kiss. It was like a dream. She hopped onto my lap, letting me devour her every second. I loved it.

"Now, it's time for our vows. Vivienne White, may you go first. Have you got any prepared?" He gestures for her to begin, Vivienne giving him a nod and a slight smile, popping out her dimples as she pulls out her phone.

"I only wrote these last night, but, this is what I feel like," I hold my hand out, her manicured nails securing with my own fingers.

"Leo, ever since the day I met you, I knew that you'd never leave me. We were down in the streets of New York, I was doing shopping with my lovely Maid of Honour, Cora, and I saw you. You were all over billboards and all of that, but I saw you in real life and I knew it felt different to what people would think you are.