11

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄

After the fight and the kiss last night, I've been ignoring all of Leo's phone calls and messages. I'm too embarrassed. I'm so fucking embarrassed to even leave my bedroom, but I'll have too as I'm going to Paris in less than 24 hours for my wedding.

My cuts from yesterday are still visible, bruising forming around them, but I've dealt with covering them up before. Honestly, my panic attacks haven't been as bad recently. Well, ever since the shopping spree for my gown, it hasn't really affected me as much. That I'm grateful for.

I've let Cora come round just so she can help pack and to let me spill all of the 'tea' that she wants to hear about. Of course.

"Babe, right, I'm here. Spill." Cora jumps up on my bed, distracting me from packing my suitcase for the wedding.

"I'm too embarrassed." I groan, slamming my head down on the mattress next to Cora. "I fucking made out with Leo, my fucking enemy, and now I have to share a bed with him and get married to him. How do I survive?!" I say sarcastically into my hands, my knees getting sore from the carpet beneath me, the hard wood affecting the comfort.

Cora giggles slightly from my response, covering her mouth with her hand as she realised what she'd done. She rubs my back gently, moving her hand from her mouth to my arched back, scooting and jumping down from the bed, over to me so that we're face to face.

"But... was it a good make-out tho?" She excitedly waves her hands, making a breeze start to form. I get why she's excited; she loves me having boyfriends, or should I say, a 'husband' now.

I sit there for a moment to actually think if it was a good make-out or not, and believe it or not, it was. But I still hate him. Yeah.

"I- yeah. It was. I ended up on his lap." I shake my head, closing my eyes and slopping onto the floor like a dead body that's just been shot.

Cora and I broke out into laughter and giggling, as well as tears shooting throughout my eyes aswell. Cora's always been the one to cheer me up. We share these moments that I've never seen before. A platonic relationship.

"You did?!?! Oh em gee, Vivienne!" she squealed as she jumps up and down in her seat beside me, looking at me like me and Leo were 'meant to be'.

"I hate him, Cora. I don't know how it even happened, we were watching a movie, then I ended up making out with him once Bonnie was asleep." I say ashamed, with a slight hint of lie added to the mixture of emotions.

"Mhm..." she brings out the 'm' at the end, raising an eyebrow to show she isn't convinced, and neither am I, so I can't blame her.

"Anyways, I've got packing to do, so you better help me or else I'll beat your arse." I huff as I sit up from the floor, surrounded and overwhelmed by the amounts of clothing around me.

I organise my designer shoes and heels and limited edition purses into a pile, my clothes and undergarments in another, as well as some other essentials, and then my make-up and some other shit that I decide to bring into another.

My mother's decided to not tell me what my wedding gown even looks like as she wants me to be surprised on the day, but I know that she's chosen something elegant and beautiful. I've gotten my looks and style off of my mother - she's gorgeous.