04

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄

My hangover is being a bitch to me. I'm trying to get dressed back into my heels from yesterday as Leo took me back to his house to let me 'recover from my drunken state'. I'm trying to fight the urge to hit someone with a pillow and scare the shit out of their poor soul. I mean, I know I can be a bit dangerous sometimes, but I do take risks to protect myself, you know?

Apparently, I have to get ready to go to the city and grab a ball gown for our engagement party. If things couldn't of gone worse today? I practically groan as I slam my head against the bed, I cannot do these fucking heels up.

"You okay?" Leo stares at me cautiously as he slips on his blazer. "Mhm, just doing up these fucking heels." I sit myself back up and give a death stare to Leonardo. "Let me help you." He walks over, crouches down and helps strap these bitches up. "Leo, get out the fucking way, I'm going to be sick!" I sprint to the bathroom as he pushes himself out of the way.

We make it downstairs to the Limousine, someone begins to speak as my draw practically drops to the floor, "We have to be careful of the paparazzi, so just be aware of what you are going to see." He mumbles as I sit up straight - paparazzi?

Yes, you little shit. Paparazzi. Did you forget your fake husband is a CEO?

That makes sense. Seriously, it does. The drive is practically silent, but an uncomfortable silence. I keep shuffling in my seat and my leg keeps bouncing uncontrollably, but a hand blocks myself from my legs shaking.

Leo's hand is on my fucking thigh. "Why is your hand on my thigh?" I clear my throat, he looks down at my leg, then my eyes, "You looked uncomfortable." he mumbles as he snaps his head round to the window, staring at the views above and beside us.

His boiling hot hands above my freezing cold thighs makes me shiver, quite literally. It sort of... soothes me. His thumb rubbing gently, letting me calm myself down before we step out of the car.

I set my hand on the door handle until someone stops me - fuck off, it's Leonardo. "We don't do that around here, love." he chuckles as he steps out, reaching towards my door to let me out. I gave him a sympathetic smile and hands lay on my waist as we walk towards the entrance of the boutique as the paparazzi flashed their cameras right at us, Leo covering myself with his blazer. It's the most fucking uncomfortable thing ever.

"Well, long time no see, lovely!" a lady walks towards us, her glasses on the breach of her nose and her silver hair lighting up the room. "Hello." he gives her a smile, one hand holding my waist, one hugging her, "and who's this?" she speaks, clearly observing the state of me. "My future wife, Jane. Vivienne White." He says it with all the confidence in the whole world, in my eyes, I'd be ashamed of myself.

My scars represent the fear behind my eyes, the way people have hurt me on the inside and I'll always have to put on a mask for the public figure. The way the fucking people disrespect me just so they can have control over my fucking life, leaving me with shit to deal with. My mental health, body figure, my panic or anxiety attacks, the way I affect other people, the way they've dealt with me, I don't want anyone to feel that. I don't feel that anymore. That's why I stopped going out with my family at red carpets or galas, runways or gatherings, they would just fucking criticise the way I act, speak or see myself. It fucking hurts.

"Vivienne White, such a lovely name. I do recognise it... I just can't remember where tho. It doesn't matter, well, I'm going to pop to the back to grab you's a cup of tea. In your free time, decide what dress you'd like to see or want and we can decide on what would fit for your engagement gathering." she gives me a warm smile, but I can't stop thinking about what I'll be like then, my shitty father will be there.