05

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎

After we got home from the boutique, I've felt as if I've seen Vivienne differently. A different side has unleashed from herself. She was more... aware of herself. Jane is an old friend of the family, she's like a second mother to my own. She made Vivienne feel as home, as well, made sure she would fit well in the dress, made sure she felt at home at the boutique, but Vivienne looked white and ill.

She always wears these clothes that cover her body, like jumpsuits or joggers, but she rarely uses time in skirts or body dresses, probably to clubs or bars, but she's never been that self aware of herself. She hid under my chest as the paparazzi hid behind bushes or buildings snapping photos to post on any available/popular social media app - which don't mind me, I'd be so thankful to have Vivienne White as my wife.

"Dude, stop overthinking that shit." Liam scowls whilst turning his camera onto Georgia, his partner, "Georgia, tell him to stop overthinking about his wife." she looked confused, with a frown plastered on her face, "He now has a wife that I don't know of? Tell me all of the drama, Leo!" she screams excitedly, moving towards Liam as she curls up to him, flipping his camera onto himself.

"Vivienne White, you'll probably know her, but, yeah. I thought I'd get it off of my chest before I'd have to be ready for the family dinner." I reply back to her, trying to hold back a smile, but the instant realisation of the memories flood back through my veins and into my heart, I can't lose her. She deserves to have a life. "Message me when you can, tell me how the dinner goes, alright?" he says cautiously as I nod back, ending the call and slamming my phone on my chest.

All I can see is darkness and regret behind those gorgeous eyes that I adore with all of my heart. But I know someone has hurt her.

Who did it tho? Who hurt my girl? Who hurt my wife?

***

I place a chain around my neck, a symbol of hope that I've always needed as I became a CEO. To always trust myself whenever I feel lost inside. I undo a few buttons from my black polo shirt, rolling up my sleeves as I head out to the dining area, to be greeting by my mother and father.

"Take a seat, Leonardo." My father clears his throat, leading me to the table. My mother sat in front of myself, father sat beside. I know this is going to be a long discussion via the way they've talked to me.

"Well, we have a few things to cover whilst having this dining experience. Don't we, Emma?" My father nudges my mother the slightest, bringing her head down to meet with my eyes, "Mhm." is all she could put out. "What the fuck is this, Leonardo Anderson!" he launches newspapers at me, directing my gaze from the ceiling to the sheets of paper in front of me.

TOP NEWS: Leonardo Anderson & A Mysterious Women found to be on the streets together in public - is this the first of them?

Leonardo Anderson was found at New York City Central with a mysterious girl by his side, her face hidden by himself as they walk into the boutique located on the outskirts of the city. More information coming soon.

To tell you my face is blank and distraught, I fucking mean it. I feel sick inside. My face goes pale white. I dare to speak to anyone about it. I finally gathered the courage to utter any words, some harsher than I probably expected it to be.

"I was protecting her, father. Paparazzi can do shit, all I care about is my wife being protected from them bastards!" I snap back at him. He was speechless with my reaction, it was a bit of an overreaction but I couldn't help myself from it tho. If I die but she's alive and well, that's all that matters.