06

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄

Today is the day of my engagement ball. I've decided to accept the fact that I am getting married to a CEO and a dick.

I internally scream as I wake up, realising that the engagement ball begins in 4 hours, at 6 PM, and I have done no preparation whatsoever. Fuck my life. It took me around 30 minutes to get up and realise that I should be in fact getting ready.

I let out a grumble as I stumble into my bathroom, switching the light on as I place myself onto the counter. I grab my speaker, set my phone up playing Adele as I take my clothes off. The cold breeze hits me like a brick, fucking hell.

I shiver as I place myself into the shower, turning on my shower head, letting it warm up as the water runs down my back. So fucking delightful, just like se-. I take a deep breath, letting myself engulf in the thought of being alone in a penthouse WITH A HUSBAND. I gag in response to my thoughts, can you tell that I hate the idea? Thought so.

I begin to wonder about how I ended up in this situation as I scrubbed a new scent, vanilla shampoo, into my hair, massaging myself as I genuinely moan from the feeling. After a little while of scrubbing continuously, I give up and just let my arms go and rest from the tiring job. My eyesight covered in bubbles, for fucks sake.

I scrub my body with a vanilla body scrub, clearly wanting to smell like vanilla today, exfoliating my skin and running it up and down my body. I grab my conditioner and repeated the steps that I did with my shampoo, rinsing it out once my arms ached with pain. I reach to stop the shower from running, grabbing a towel as the coldness wears on my precious legs and arms.

I've decided to order a coffee, so luckily our maidens have sent one up for me. I took a sip as I grabbed my dress from my walk-in closet, I mean, it's so beautiful, the lush, ocean blue satin gently plaited with a touch of shimmer enlighten my closet. My eyes couldn't take it in. I grabbed my phone, scrolling through instagram and pinterest to see what heels I could wear with them; I could go clear, with a touch of silver jewels; I can go white with a touch of gold engravings; or I can go simple and just go with silver.

I came to a point where I did not care and I'll just have to see what's best. I walk over to my drawers, neatly folding the towel as I place myself into my luxurious dress - more like a ball gown to be particular. I zip up the back, walking to a seating area installed and took my remote to open up my heels compartment. I sat there thinking, until I realised that clear with silver engravings would work with my outfit of choice. I strapped up my heels tightly, possibly suffocating my ankles as my mother walks in.

"Hi, mama." I say as she looks at me, eyes fit to see my dress on my body, eyes with lust and adoration. "My dearest daughter, you're all grown up," she pulls me into an embrace, warm and full of emotion, not what I want right now.

"Mama, why are you in here, you should be getting ready yourself." I nervously walk over to my vanity, placing a corset on my table. "I thought you'd might need help fitting your corset on, that's all dear." she respond joyfully as I nod, leading to her to help me fix my corset. She squeezes the air out of my lungs, tightly wrapping the strings into a bow as it hugs my waist perfectly.

"We need to go soon, mother. You need to get ready!" I say cautiously, holding her shoulders as she adjusts my straps of my dress, "Now, don't you worry about me. You have a lot to finish up, I've sent a few hair and make-up artists to come in 5 minutes," she replies back, giving me a smile as she walks out. I groan, slamming myself onto my bed as people come rushing into my room, placing crap all over my slumbers.