Unrevealed Truths

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Done.

He held your chin softly and bent down, capturing your lips between his plumy ones

He held your chin softly and bent down, capturing your lips between his plumy ones. He kissed you very slowly and passionately. He was pouring his love, longing and desperation in the kiss. Your hands made their way to his biceps gripping them in a firm grip. His tongue moved gently over your lips trying to find a way to get in. He bit your lower lip and took the opportunity to slide in his tongue and devour each corner of your mouth. You moved your head in a sync with him. He parted his lips for a bit.

Tae: I can never get enough.

He again kissed you leaving you breathless and fully red.

Tae: I want more, jagiya.

He said and pushed himself more on you making you take steps back and you finally reached the bed. He parted his lips again and slightly pushed you on the bed.

Y/n: You'll be late Taehyung.

You whispered but does he care? He sat right above you.

Tae: I really wanted a quicky but now I'll have to satisfy myself by just marking you as mine.

He whispered raspily and leaned in your neck kissing at a spot softly then sucking it slowly and slowly. His mouth went faster and hungrier as he succeeded in making the flow of blood stop at one place appearing as a love bite. He gave a last peck and looked at your crimson face and heavy breaths fanning his face. He chuckled at how you easily loose breath when he gets intimate.

Tae: How do you handle it when I keep doing it all night, baby?

He teased you as you turned your face away not wanting to have another shyness burst in front of him.

Tae: Answer me love. Am i too much to handle?

Y/n: I..t's nothing l...ike that.

He chuckled looking at your nervous state and stood up pulling you to his chest.

Tae: You're just so unpredictable, mi amor.

He said and kissed your forehead when you both heard a knock.

Y/n: Time to go.

You exclaimed sadly making him peck your pout.

Tae: You'll get more when I come back, sweetheart.

He said in a flirtatious tone as you hitted his chest slightly making him chuckle.

Y/n: Okay enough my pervert husband.

Tae: Take that back or you'll regret when I come back.

His evilish grin made you shake and you instantly took your words back and left while his guard took his bag with him. You sighed and sat on the bed making yourself distracted by watching k drama.

It's been 2 days since Taehyung went on his mission. He called you and face timed on the first day but there was no response from his side on the second day. Even though he told you that he won't be able to call you, you were still worried about him.