The consequence...of THEIR actions...

Start from the beginning

This is another day in bacon academy... Students are waking up for lessons... teachers are preparing for this students...
But today was a little bit different... today first year students will get their third mission...

And one specific team JNPR will take mission that will lead to... unexpected consequences...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator pov
Village
------------------------------------------------------------------

Team JNPR just arrived to village... their task is to protect it from incoming wave of grimms.

While Nora, pyrrha and ren are resting, jaune is preparing traps and retreat plan... after all he learned that fair fight is for fairy tales...

Jaune had bad feeling about upcoming horde... even if information saying that horde is small enough for first year students he still can't get rid of this dreadful feeling... something gonna happen... and it won't be good-

Ren: What are you doing faker...?

Jaune: nothi-

Ren: Shut it i see that you are making traps... as expected for coward like you... can't even win in fair battle-

Jaune: if you believe in fair fight than you are rare type of idiot...

Ren: You dare to argue back huh?!?!-

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip
13:54>16:34
------------------------------------------------------------------

We can see that huge horde of grimm is coming... all villagers were evacuated in town hall... Pyrrha the "leader" of JNPR is making plan... and to be honest it's hard to call it a plan... the only person who had plan was jaune... he will stay near village soo no grimm could get to town hall and use all his traps to finish this as quickly as possible...

But...

Horde of grimms is...huger... much huger than what information said... this battle gonna be very hard for first years students thinked jaune... but he couldn't think anymore about anything than a fight... first grimms already died to a traps...

And after 3 minutes first clash happened... Ren dodged beowolf attack and than stabbed it several times into head... the fight has only just begun...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip
55 minutes of fight
------------------------------------------------------------------

Team JNPR is tired and weak... but at least they make amount of grimms 10 times smaller...

But fight didn't look like to end... one of the team JNPR members... Decided to use her trump card... suddenly ground started to shake... Ren and Nora started panicking a little but jaune keep his head cool... he saw that Pyrrha started doing something... than suddenly a lot stone bayonets started piercing grimms... Everyone expect Pyrrha were shocked... how this possible they thinked...