Speech Contest (Non-canon)

(Note: This is kinda stupid... yeah. Thanks to @notafishbowl for the idea.)

Phoenix: "Aye yoooooo... Ladies and gentlemen, Valorant fans, and esteemed readers, welcome! It's your bloke, Phoenix, bringing the hype! And with me today is ma boi, Gekko!"

Gekko: "Thanks, Phoenix! Yep, I'm Gekko. We're here to bring you some good vibes! This is a special non-canon chapter. And let me tell you all, amigos, we're gonna have a blast today!  

Phoenix: "Yeeeeeaaaaah!!! The ladies are going to share why they should be Glitch's girl in this non-canon chapter.... Wait.... ain't all chapters non-cannon in this book?"

Gekko: "Well... not canon to the fanfic, I meant. And guess what, amigos? You get to decide who ends up with him with your votes! So, sit back, enjoy, and let's get this party started!"

Phoenix: "Absolutely, fam! Now, let's get to know the lovely ladies of the Valorant Protocol, shall we?"

Gekko: "Ahem. First up... Second in command, she is the protocol's sword and shield. Give it up for the one and only: "

Phoenix & Gekko: "Saaaaageeee!!!!"

.

Sage stepped forward with a serene smile, radiating wisdom and calmness.

"Greetings, dear readers. I am Sage, the anchor of the Valorant Protocol, and I'd like to share with you why I believe Glitch and I would make a remarkable pairing.

In life, it's often said that opposites attract. Glitch's energetic and sometimes reckless nature, well, it's the yang to my yin. I bring balance and serenity to our team, and I believe I could provide that balance in his life too.

Our differences are what make us stronger together. While Glitch has a warrior's spirit, and capable of erasing chaos, I provide the calm. When he glitches through places, I anchor him to where he needs to be. It's a dance of harmony and excitement.

But beyond our differences, we share something profound—our shared commitment to protecting this world and all its variations. Glitch is like a wildfire, and I am the earth that nurtures and supports it. Together, we can create something truly extraordinary.

So, dear readers, consider the yin and yang, the balance and excitement that Glitch and I could bring to each other's lives. I believe our connection could be something truly special. That is all from me."

.

Phoenix: "Yooooo..... How cool was that, mate? Give a round of applause for Sage!"

Gekko: "Man, we just got started, and I already feel like voting!"

Phoenix: "How bout we see if the others can change your mind? Next, the tech whiz, with gadgets for days!"

Phoenix & Gekko: "Killjoy!!"

.

Killjoy stepped up with a determined yet relaxed expression.

"Hey there, people! Killjoy here, the tech genius of the Valorant Protocol. And I've got a compelling pitch for you. Why should you vote for me to be Glitch's love interest?

Well, first things first, Glitch and I, we're two peas in a pod when it comes to technology. Well, I mean, he's not an inventor, but he's got quite a nice suit! He's got the glitches, and I've got the gadgets. Together, we'd be an unstoppable force. We'd hack into things you didn't even know existed, bend reality to our will, and maybe even find some new dimensions to explore. Who wouldn't want that kind of adventure?