Author's note #1

Hi! It's me again. 

Thank you all so much for reading up to this point! Sorry for not publishing a new chapter today, but I'm working on something and will probably publish it soon (in a day or two). 

But for now, I'd like to ask your opinions about something. 

In chapter "Information", I mentioned my intention to write this story as a branching narrative. The concept involves giving you, as the reader, the ability to make decisions that will significantly impact the direction and progression of the story. I still intend to make it that way, and I will do my best to live up to your expectations, should you have any. 

However, one thing that troubles me is that, writing the female reader's story, and others will be a little difficult. The reason being that I already have a distinct plot in mind. Putting new chapters for female readers here would confuse you and I, as it would be hard to navigate through the story. So I was thinking that this book, "Valorant - Story Mode Imagined", should focus on male readers. But as I don't want to disappoint female readers, and others, I will start a new story, on different book (Not as a chapter of this one). "Valorant - Story Mode Imagined - Female Reader", maybe?

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your opinions, so kindly leave a comment if you don't mind. I eagerly await your valuable feedback on this matter. Thank you sincerely for reading my story.

Also, I plan to attach header images for every chapter I publish, so look forward to it!

PS.
When I first wrote this story, I didn't even think I could get 10 reads/views. But as days went by, I was surprised to see that there's over 100 reads by now (by the time im writing this). Yay! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. It makes me happy, knowing that someone appreciates my writing, even if it's just a fanfiction.