"You two seem to have an...interesting connection. Are you two..." She trails off as questions Rhi.

"It's...complicated. Is that Nat's jacket?" Rhi points to the red jacket Wanda was wearing in the hopes of changing the subject.

"I don't know. My brother found it and gave it to me." She says as she looks over to her sleeping brother and nudges him with her elbow.

"What? Are we there?" He says groggily, but then perks up when he notices Rhi instantly moves next to her.

"Are you going to introduce us?" He says as he winks and flashes a smile at Rhi causing her to blush a bit.

Wanda giggles. "Pietro, this is Rhi. Rhi, my obnoxious brother."

They go to shake hands, but as soon as their skin makes contact, Rhi falls into a trance.

* * *

Now that the majority of Ultron's robots were gone. The team and I, started working on getting the remaining survivors in Sokovia onto an airship.

As we're loading the last bit of the survivors, I notice Clint run off. "Hey! Where are you going? We're about to take off."

"I saw a kid over by that building." He says while gesturing to the direction he's running in. "I'll be right back."

Suddenly, there's incoming gunfire coming from an aircraft above us. Everyone by the life boats ducks in cover, but I see Clint still out there with the kid. I try to put a shield around them to stop them from getting hit but, I'm too far away and don't have enough energy to teleport over to them, so I place a shield around myself and start running towards them in the hopes that I'll make it in time.

Just before the bullets reach them, I see a blue blur rush past me and push a car in front of Clint.

When the dust finally settles, Clint and I see Pietro, with bullet wounds all over his body.

"You didn't see that coming?" He says as he drops to the ground.

I immediately try to heal his wounds with my magic, but it's no use

I immediately try to heal his wounds with my magic, but it's no use. I'm out of energy and his wounds are fatal. Thor pulls me away back towards the lifeboats as I watch Steve tend to Pietro's lifeless body.

In the distance, I can hear Wanda scream in agony and see a burst of red energy explode taking out a nearby building.

* * *

Rhi quickly pulls back as Wanda and Pietro stare at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"You okay?" Pietro asks.

"Yes, why?" She says quickly.

"Your eyes...they were glowing yellow and it was like you were in a trance, or something." Pietro says.

Rhi tries to play it off. "Oh, that? Sometimes, I get visions."

"And?" Wanda asks.

"Uh, it was nothing. Just us, back at the tower, hanging out together." She smiles trying her best to lie. She can tell Wanda knows she lying, but she just nods her head and doesn't say anything. "Excuse me." Rhi gets up and goes back over to the other side of the quinjet.

"You're a horrible liar."

"I know! But what was I suppose to do? Tell him that he's about to die?"

"I suppose not."

"Loki, what am I going to do?"

Before Loki can answer, Steve clears his throat "Listen up!" Everyone turns their attention towards Steve.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are, we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia, didn't. So our priority is getting them out." He says as he looks over at Wanda and Pietro. "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them and we can get the job done and find out what ultron's been building. We find Romanoff and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world." Steve pauses for a moment. "This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

"A bit dramatic, don't you think?"

"Shut up!"

Steve continues. "Bruce, you and Thor head to Strucker's lab. Odds are that's where he's keeping Natasha." He then turns his attention towards Wanda and Rhi. "You two will go the center of the city, and use your powers to influence everyone to peacefully leave the city so we can avoid riots." Wanda and Rhi glance at each other and nod in agreement. "The rest of us will help with directing the citizens and maintains the flow of traffic. Hopefully, we can get everyone out before Ultron decides to attack."

"T-minus 15 minutes until arrival." Announces Tony's new AI system, F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"You heard her folks." Tony says as he starts getting his suit on. Everyone else gets up to start stretching and gather their stuff for their arrival.

Rhi suddenly feels a strong hand grab her shoulder. "Ready for battle, Lady Rhiannon?"

She giggles. "Please just call me, Rhi, Thor. And...I think so. Just a little nervous."

"Anything I can do to help?"

She hears Loki hiss in her sleeve and Thor eyes her suspiciously as she quickly coughs to cover up the noise.

"Yeah...how do you feel about snakes?"

************************************************