[Chapter 8.5: Fucking a Shield(+18)]

[NO ONE POV]

After school was canceled early due to the Dukes Attack on the Raft, Izuku returned home to get ready for the upcoming attack and possibly, the upcoming war.

Izuku knows that he would need to be ready if he was going to fight off not only the Anti-Union but the Imperial Dukes as well, he needed to prepared for anything.

Izuku decided that he needed to accelerate his special projects for the Anti-Union and now, working on Special Projects for the Dukes, he needed to be ready.

This has caused Izuku to overwork himself and even become stressed, but at the moment, he was clueless of how stressed he was, so he worked for hours.

This didn't go unnoticed by his girlfriend, Melissa Shield, who has become very concerned for him and wanted him to relax.

Melissa then came up with a plan that'll sure to work on Izuku as she was licking her lips in excitement in what she has planned.

While Izuku was busy within the workshop, he received a message from Melissa to come up to the bedroom, as she has something for him.

Izuku was busy, but curiously gotten to him so he decided to go up to the bedroom and see what Melissa has for him.

Arriving at the bedroom, Izuku walked within them room, only to see witness something that'll make him very... very happy.

Melissa: Like what you see?

Izuku: Y-Yeah. I do. But why?

Melissa: To get your attention from your work. You've been overworking yourself since the Dukes attack on the Raft. You also gained a lot of stress from it as well.

Izuku: Oh. I didn't really noticed.

Melissa: You were so focused on your project that you didn't notice. But I have been and gotten quite concerned.

Izuku: I see. I'm sorry that I concerned you so much.

Melissa[Smile]: Thanks. Anyway. The reason why I call you here is because I can help you relieve your stress.

Izuku[Blush]: You don't need to do that.

Melissa: I know. But I want to. And this is non-negotiable~.

Melissa walked towards Izuku, swaying her hips as he was erected from just how sexy that his girlfriend was. Melissa then leaned in and kissed Izuku as he held onto her, he didn't want to let go of the moment as he grabbed her ass, making her moan.

Melissa: Someone's quite naughty~.

Izuku: You're looking quite naughty yourself~.

Melissa: For you only baby~.

Melissa takes Izuku's hand and pulled him towards the bed, before pushing him on his back and crawling on top of him. As Melissa and Izuku makes out more, Izuku touches though Melissa's body and unclipped her bra, freeing her huge melon breasts.