[Chapter 9: USJ Invasion]

[No One Pov]

It's been 2 week since the Dukes has successfully rescued their General's and began their secret campaign against society.

The Dukes were now responsible for multiple accounts of murder of law enforcements, heroes and a couple of villains too.

The Dukes has also recovered some of their turf that they have lost within the 20 years of rebuilding it for the upcoming war.

The council were heavily involved within the case of the Dukes and knew that the Dukes attacks aren't random, they were chosen.

The law enforcements and heroes that were killed by the Dukes has direct connection with the Council and the villains, who were connected to the Anti-Union.

The council tried to use their own assets to find and eliminate the Imperial Dukes, only to discover their assets were already found and dead.

The Council were also keeping tabs on the movements of the Anti-Union and knew that they were planning to attack Union Academy.

The Council knew that if the Dukes wanted to debut their return officially, they would attack when both parties would be present.

And so, The Council decided to call in some other heroes for assistance against both of the Anti-Union and The Imperial Dukes.

At Union Academy, within the classroom of Class 1-C, Hisashi was speaking with his class about the class president and vice president.

Hisashi: Alright Class. Today. We'll be choosing the of Class 1-C. Please. Vote among yourselves.

The class talked for a few minutes among themselves, trying to pick to best of their own to become their President and Vice President.

Zetch: Mr. Midoriya. We already decided.

Hisashi: Then, who shall be the class President and Vice President?

Zetch: We decided that Izuku would be our Class President. And Cilvia would become our class Vice President.

Hisashi: Izuku. Cilvia. Are you're both fine with the decision?

Izuku: Yes. I am.

Cilvia: I'll do my best as Class Vice President.

Hisashi: Good. Now. I need to inform you all that tomorrow. We'll be going on a trip with some other students.

Buster: To where?

Hisashi: . Or known as the USJ for Short.

Felicia: I see. We'll be placed in environments where our powers could be used more effectively.

Hisashi: Yes. Exactly. But we need to be very curious. The Council has informed us that the Anto-Union is Mobilizing and planning to attack during our trip at the USJ. Furthermore, they suspense that the Imperial Dukes would also make an appearance there as well.

Sypher: Damn. The USJ will be turned into a three-way Free for All.

Hisashi: Yes. And we'll be taking a lot of students for the trip. We be ready for battle during the trip.

1-C: Hai.

[Next Day]

The next day, a couple of Union Academy School Buses were on their way in the direction of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint.

On the third bus, we could see the students of Class 1C there as they were chatting among themselves as Izuku was focused on the situation to come.

Hisashi: Izu. You're alright?