𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Magsimula sa umpisa

December 15thFriday

December 15th
Friday

Phoenix looked around the gym, looking for the familiar faces. A small smile grew on her face as she spotted Malakai sitting front and center on the bleachers, smiling and conversing.

Turning her attention to the other side of the gym, she saw Myah, Kyonni, and Jaidyn. Her heart began to skip a beat watching as Jaidyn did her warm-ups with the rest of her cheer team. Looking up after finishing her last stunt, they met eyes and Jaidyn immediately began smiling and rapidly waving.

Phoenix gushed at how adorable her girlfriend looked in her cheer uniform, she thought she looked even better since she was cheering for her.

Phoenix chuckled, waving back and Jaidyn blew her a kiss that she "caught" and brought to her heart. They both laughed before they were interrupted by booing from the bleachers. Phoenix mugged the air before turning to see it was nobody but Kai's ugly ass.

"Boo! Y'all corny as fuck!" Malakai yelled from the bleachers then tried to hide behind a random man as if they wouldn't know that was him.

Phoenix smacked her lips and flipped him off before her coach called her over to the rest of the team. They stood in a huddle, allowing Coach Parker to stand in the middle so they could all hear her.

"Okay girls, first game of the season clap it up." Coach Parker started and they all began to clap, some with their hands and others beating on their chest. "Okay, okay, let's bring it down a notch." She chuckled and they got silent allowing her to speak.

"We need to go out there and give 'em that work. As y'all know, take this seriously but not too serious to where you start thinking too hard and you start fuckin' up." She said looking directly at Phoenix making her smack her lips and a few teammates laughed at the interaction, including Taniyah.

"No matter if we are down 25 points, I want every last one of y'all to have the mindset that we're gonna win. And to my seniors, this y'all last year so make the best of it. Alright ladies game time." She smiled and everyone nodded in response.

"LADY  EAGLES ON ME, LADY EAGLES ON THREE. 1, 2, 3! LADY EAGLES!" She exclaimed and they all screamed out their team name, hyping themselves up.

 1, 2, 3! LADY EAGLES!" She exclaimed and they all screamed out their team name, hyping themselves up