𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

October 28thSaturday

October 28th
Saturday

Once the group arrived at the 13th floor — which was the haunted house they decided they would be going to today, they all exited the car and walked inside of the building getting in the long line.

"Damn this the wait line for hell or sumn'?" Malakai said making them laugh. "Y'all get in front of me cause y'all gay and stuff." He mentioned and flinched once Taniyah hit him. "You gon' get enough of hitting me Queen Latifah." He mumbled rubbing his arm where she hit him.

"Shut the fuck up Malakai." Jaidyn told him. "This line is long as fuck though." She noted and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Bae I'm scared I cant lie." Taniyah whispered in Kyonni's ear and she laughed. "My struggle is funny Kyonni?" She asked her.

"If you stop being scary we can fuck." Kyonni smirked.

"Aye! Aint y'all ready to get chased?" Taniyah grinned turning to face the rest of the group making Kyonni laugh loudly as they moved up in the line.

About 30 minutes later the group had finally made it to the front of the line and wristbands were being put onto on them. After the worker explained the basic procedures of walking through the haunted house they went and started their adventure.

"Phoenix hold my hand please." Jaidyn said moving her body closer to Phoenix's and she laughed.

"How you ask us to go but the main one scared?" She chuckled.

"Because! It's about the experience!" Jaidyn exclaimed. Phoenix shook her head and held Jaidyn's hand.

The group continued walking through the long, dark hallways occasionally being spooked by loud noises, flashing lights or actors popping out of their hiding spots.

Turning a corner, they walked into a abandoned bedroom. It had lots of antique porcelain dolls, low lighting, and a ripped metal framed bed placed against the wall by the door. As they walked past the bed a man with a bloody, deformed face mask — hopped up from under the bed scaring them all.

"Ahh!" Malakai screamed jumping onto Phoenix's back. "Nix get that bitch!" He exclaimed in her ear pointing at the man.

"Nigga get yo' big ass off me!" Phoenix cursed pushing him off of her. "And why you scared tough guy? Mr. Shot up a party. Walk the fuck up nigga." She continued while everyone laughed at the two.

" She continued while everyone laughed at the two