A Visitor

"Come on, Mario! I have the camera set up and everything!"

"No!"

"Oh come on, don't be like that." Smg4 groaned as he stood behind his equipment; he was preparing to shoot a special video today for all of his subscribers, but Mario had other plans in mind. "Look, I just wanna do something special for the fans and I need your help."

"Ask someone else!" Mario huffed at Smg4, "I'm missing my dinner!"

"Can you forget your freaking stomach for one minute?" Smg4 heaved a heavy sigh, "I'll feed you after okay? This is just really important to me,  please?"

Mario only scoffed but after seeing just how puppy-eyed Smg4 was, he knew that he couldn't help but cave into that whiney face of his. "Okay fine! Sheesh."

Smg4 breathed out a sigh of relief, "Thanks, Mario."

"Yeah, yeah, let's get this over with."

"Okay, if you're going to do it you have to have a better attitude about it."

"I have a great attitude!"

Smg4 rolled his eyes, "Let's just get the camera rolling..."

Mario dragged his feet over to the green screen area where he felt like a prop as he waited for Smg4 to start his video. He stood there with a dead-eyed gaze at the camera as soon as Smg4 jumped his way into the frame.

Smg4 plastered on a wide grin, "Hello, guys! Before we start the video Mario and I would like to say a few things, isn't that right Mario?"

"Yup...we sure do..." Mario had a dead-eye stare as he looked at the camera.

"R-right," Smg4 tried to brush off Mario's apathy, "For starters, I want to thank each and every one of guys once again for being a part of the growth of the channel, and I- " Before Smg4 could even think to finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a loud banging sound.

"That sounded like the front door!" Mario ran out of Smg4's room with giddiness in his chest, "I hope it's the pizza man!"

"Mario! Get your ass back here!" Smg4 yelled as he chased after Mario but he only crashed into him after Mario stopped dead in his tracks; appearing that he had his mind elsewhere now and not his growling stomach.

"Ow, my ass..." Smg4 brushed himself off of the floor, "Mario!"

"Smg4..."

"What? What is it?" Smg4 looked over Mario's shoulder and saw he had a wide-eyed gaze down onto the ground, that was when Smg4 realized what caused Mario to put himself to a halt in the first place; there was a basket down at their feet but instead of pastries in it, there was a sleeping baby instead.

"Cut the cameras..."