Special Chapter

"Gojo Hikaru, running in the hallway is strictly prohibited."

Principal Yaga yells at the said student who is running fast. Hikaru stopped and apologized sincerely to the principal. Since the boy is too polite and he heard of the situation, the principal let him and warned him that such action should not be repeated.

'If that was Gojo Satoru... tsk.' Principal Yaga thought of the high school Gojo Satoru who thinks he owns the school. Hikaru thankfully got his politeness from you.

Whispers and giggles can be heard as Hikaru passes the hallway. The first years were in awe seeing the handsome second year that everyone was talking about every single day.

Hikaru's pace becomes faster as his phone keeps vibrating non-stop. The chauffeur must have been waiting in front of the school gate.

"I'm on my way," Hikaru answers the call from the whiney and impatient person from the other line.

He shouldn't have answered the call and focused on reaching the gates. As a result, he crashes into his classmate, making her fall flat on her butt, the books she was carrying scattered on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." Hikaru squats and gathers the books for the girl. "I'm not looking at the way. I'm sorry." He also helps the girl to stand up.

"Onii-chan, what took you so long? We're in a hurry!"

Entering the car, an earful whine greets him. His little sister just scolded him, the elder brother.

"Alright alright. I'm sorry okay? I have run down from the fourth floor." It was obvious that Hikaru was catching his breath. He puts his phone in his pocket to check if his father left a message. There's none aside from the text earlier that his mom is in the hospital.

"Papa~" The nine-year-old girl walks straight to her father, greeting him with a kiss on his cheeks.

"My dear Sumire." Satoru carried her to plant some kisses on her forehead which earned a giggle from the girl.

While the sixteen-year-old boy goes to you, his mother, who is currently lying in the hospital bed, recovering your body. Hikaru leans closer to kiss you on your forehead.

"Mama, How are you feeling? Are you alright now?" Hikaru asks worriedly which makes you smile. He is still the baby Hikaru in your eyes, always worried about his mother.

"Still a bit painful but I'm okay now. Your father never left my side." You reply with a smile to assure your firstborn.

Satoru smiles proudly while his daughter rubs her cheeks, saying how cool and amazing his father is. Sumire never fails to feed Satoru's ego. That child is so loyal to Satoru and your husband cherishes her as well by feeding her ego as well.

"Papa is so cool!"

"And baby Sumire is super cool too!"

The memories of Satoru, being excited when he found out you were pregnant with Sumire, were still fresh in your mind. How could you not? Satoru was so emotional at that time since it was the first time he would experience taking care of his pregnant wife.

"Papa!" Hikaru bangs the bathroom door loudly.

"What happened?" Satoru asked worriedly as he saw Hikaru crying.

"My mama is sick."

Following his son in the powder room, Satoru saw you throwing up in the sink early in the morning. He rubs your back, soothing you as you look uncomfortable, sweating profusely.