Realizations

Fighting the urge to end someone's life, Satoru punches the wall pretty hard, blood drips from his fist til a pool of blood mixes on the water falling from the shower head. The running water is not doing its job to cool down his fiery impulse to punch a bastard's face instead. Suguru knows him too well that he should do the talking to avoid anything violent happening that might cause a scandal for the Gojo Family.

Earlier the same day, Suguru manages to do the requested job by his best friend and that afternoon he meets a certain bum he has been hunting for the past three days.

"Do you know someone named Y/n Y/l/n?" Suguru asks him, cornering him from an alley near his workplace. He is smiling but deep inside he wants to puke because of the terrible smell of garbage and the man himself.

"I don't know who are you talking about?" The man, who is Kuro, simply replies unamused.

"Oh, I forgot. Of course, you wouldn't know. My bad...." Suguru scratches his head, laughing awkwardly. However, the smile turns sinister, looking at the man with his sharp eyes. "I mean... Y/n Gojo... I'm sure you already have an idea where this is going..."

The man named Kuro remains silent, trying to avoid the topic as much as possible. However, there should be something anyone shouldn't be doing if Suguru is asking nicely, do not piss him off and test his patience.

"As much as possible, I want our conversation to go smoothly but you're leaving me with no choice..." Suguru's smile is not because he is happy, there's a hidden threat that pierced one's soul, like a devil's playful child.

"How about this... you will tell me the details... in return, I keep my mouth shut about the sneaky things you've been doing in your job... stealing, harassment towards your co-workers... the twist is... if I'm not satisfied with your answer, I'm still gonna expose you." Suguru resorts to threatening tactics out of desperation. He knows it wrong but all in his head is this is the right time to fix everything. Times have been wasted and it is now or never.

It is evident how Kuro's expression shifts from uninterested to frightened. Suguru is intimidating that you have no option but to force yourself to submission.

"Nothing happened between me and that girl. I was only paid to make it seem like that..." Kuro replied trembling in fear.

"And who paid you?"

"G-Gojo..."

"Gojo what?"

Kuro is sweating profusely, his eyes are shaking, and his mind is panicking thinking about how he should answer. "Gojo Satoru. It was his order to get rid of that girl."

"The fuck is wrong with your brain? I said answer me properly." Suguru grabs his collar because of anger. He might be biased but he is the one who knows Satoru the best. If that man will get rid of someone by chance, he won't resort to such cheap tricks.

"I-I'm not directly talking to him... I was only told the order was from Gojo Satoru..." He spills hoping the scary man will leave him alone. Instead, the grip becomes tighter ks again as he sings a prayer for his dear life. "I promise I did bull-story thing after that. You can ask his house helpers, they did the job. But I sn't touch the girl."

"Who is the middleman?"

"I don't know. I'm telling the truth. I only talked to her on the phone."

wereer?' Suguru thought as he let go of the man and walked away. He reports all the gathered information to Satoru instantly.

Satoru takes a deep breath before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower. Giving zero fucks to dry himself and wrap some towel around his body, not caring if he is still completely drenched dripping, and undressed, his bare body illuminates the dark bedroom, and shanks to the moonlight. The mood is depressing as he sits on one edge of the bed, burying his face in his bloody hands.