Feeling

It is Friday evening, meaning Hikaru would be at his father's care until Sunday. Satoru picked him up earlier than the usual time. Not to mention, he has to pick the kid up at the Fushiguro's mansion.

Toji had an emergency meeting, thus, being trapped in his office passed his time. Know you have to be with Megumi until his father arrives.

Satoru had no problem with it at all when you apologized for being in charge of Hikaru's dinner. "I'm the best cook out there. It's a piece of cake."

The father and son arrive and as soon as possible, Satoru cooks the dinner. Hikaru is noticeably not his usual self as he has been frowning when he picked the kid up, the whole car ride when he typically talks a lot until when they reach his house. The child is not even in the mood to watch his cartoon.

Thinking, Hikaru might have a bad day for not being able to eat dinner with you on a Friday night, Satoru tries his best to level up his already delicious meal in hopes of lifting Hikaru's energy.

However, when it's time for dinner, Hikaru refuses to eat. He took three bites and that's it. Satoru rushes to his side to ask what is wrong and the child only responds by leaning close to his father, asking to be cuddled.

It was such a sweet gesture until Satoru felt something; Hikaru was burning up. While carrying his son, he takes a thermometer and urges Hikaru to open his mouth to check the child's temperature — 37.9 degrees Celsius.

Hikaru starts crying as his father's movements make him more dizzy however he doesn't want his father to let him go either. He only wants Satoru to refrain from moving too much.

It is unavoidable since Satoru's house is too big he needs a long walk to reach the medicine. Satoru almost cursed out loud realizing he forgot to stock some medicine for kids. Everything is for 12 and above and he can't find even a single one for Hikaru's age bracket even if he flips the cabinet upside down.

He put his phone in his pocket and called an important person about this situation. He rubs Hikaru's back to calm him down. "Hang in there a little longer... mama will come here soon."

At last, Toji arrives after an hour. You've been busy with the tutoring for today since Toji demanded you to be more focused in English and Japanese language. Indeed, the child needs to work on those fields more as Megumi excels in almost everything except language. Poor child for not having time to play but he needs to put in more effort or you were afraid he would be left behind in those areas. Since it was too hard for him, it took him a lot of time to finish his workbook.

Your dedication and hard was paid off because in the end, Megumi has improved. However, you still felt bad as your attention was more on the kid you were tutoring than your actual child who was at the corner at that time, reading a book.

The moment you step out of the gated property of the Fushiguro, your phone rings showing Satoru's caller ID. You thought it was nothing suspicious since he calls you almost every day, and pink tint flushes in your cheeks by thinking about it.

"Hello?" You answer the call. Hearing his voice full of concern, your smile drops as you listen carefully.

You ran as fast as you could to the nearest pharmacy which was right outside the gated subdivision. Hikaru has a fever and you need to be at Satoru's place right now. Shaking your legs impatiently, hoping the taxi driver reaches the said building in an instant.

As per Satoru's instruction, you rush to the receptionist. According to him:

"Identify and give your name to the receptionists and tell them you are here for Gojo Satoru. They will let you enter. My house is on the highest floor."