Satoru's Family

The milk was forgotten that night, however, Satoru had the best sleep he would ever get in his entire life. Usually, whenever he sleeps, it is not deep where he can even sense if anything is moving, a slight noise can wake him up.

Satoru slept like a baby that night. The soft little purr and snore from his little fella might helped him relax and put him at ease. The moment he carried him back when he was sleeping on the floor which he felt sorry for, the sleeping Hikaru held his shirt so tight, it almost ripped. Suguru was right when he told him about Hikaru wanting company when he sleeps, thus, he slept beside him, in his bedroom.

Normally, Satoru would still be aware of his surroundings while he sleeps. This time he wasn't. That's how refreshing his sleep is. He didn't hear his alarm ring. It was Hikaru who woke him up with a gentle tap on his face, pinching his cheeks, lips, and nose. What wakes him up is the weight the kid puts on his chest. He woke up with Hikaru resting his ears on the left side of his chest, specifically his heart. He would never thought he would wake up one day with a loving child greeting him with a toothy grin.

"Good Morning Uncle Satoru."

Satoru wakes up in a good mood. As a great way to start the day, he cooks the best breakfast — fried eggs, ham, slices of bacon, rice, pancakes, fruits, and milk chocolate drink. Hikaru is impressive, Satoru noted. The kid will never eat unless the elder which is him takes a bite first, he does not play with his food, and best of all, he never forgets to thank for a delicious meal.

They are both watching cartoons on TV when a sudden ring from Satoru's phone. He excused himself for a moment to answer the call from his secretary.

After receiving the call, Satoru quickly takes a shower, changes into a business suit, and most important thing, dresses the little boy since he is coming with him to his company. He got a green light from Suguru when he asked him could bring the child with him or else the baby would be left alone in the penthouse.

Despite being a quiet child, Satoru still has lots of concerns like an overprotective father. What if a sudden fire broke? What if somehow a burglar managed to infiltrate the building then robbed his place and put Hikaru in danger? And the worst is what if the sliding doors magically open on their own and baby Hikarufallsl from the 25th floor? Satoru is being hysterical at that very moment.

Satoru is walking in confidence as always. Now he is prouder as the kid that he is trying to impress is just speechless and in awe. They are currently on their way to his office, accompanied by his secretary and some employees.

This experience is new for Hikaru. Everyone is greeting his uncle Satoru as well as him. It seems that the man is very much respected by everyone in this place. He is holding onto Uncle Satoru's hand, afraid he might lose his way at this huge place with lots of people dressed formally.

"We're here!" Satoru exclaimed excitedly, flexing his office to the kid, hoping Hikaru would find it interesting and amazing.

Hikaru blurted an inaudible ohh.' It earned a satisfying chuckle once again from Satoru. "You can wander around." He encourages the boy by giving him a slight push. Hikaru complied and scanned every corner of the room until he reached his final destination which was the office table in the middle.

"Is this all yoursUnclee Satoru?" The boy's blue doe eyes are sparkling out of amusement since the office is big, actually almost the same size as his and Mama's apartment.

"Yes. My name is written in there." Satoru proudly responded as he pointed at the black marble template in his desk read as...

"Go... Gojo Sato...ru... Pwe... Presi...dent." Hikaru slowly read which impressed Satoru.