Satoru and You (The beginning and end...)

The adjustment to your new school wasn't as hard as you thought. It was surely because of Gojo Satoru who made you feel welcomed and included. Your classmates were far from bullies and rude but they weren't the friendliest with you. They simply don't talk to you casually since you were not friends with them, however, they would accommodate you if you ask anything about school.

You were thankful to Geto Suguru and Ieiri Shoko for considering someone like you to be their friend. Ever since Gojo Satoru saw you eating alone and bringing your lunch, the next day, you were surprised when he pulled out a bento from his bag and the two did the same. They put their desks together with yours to form a mini dining table. You wanted to cry with joy at that very moment.

Meeting Gojo Satoru was a blessing to you. He introduced you to his friends, never left you or even let you feel alone.

Friends. He told you, he considered you as his friend which should be fine but there was a slight pang in your chest. Deep down, you have feelings for Gojo Satoru, romantic feelings and you are not even denying it. You were aware from the very start, the moment you laid your eyes on him, that you were in love with him.

"WHAT?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?!?! SERIOUSLY THAT MORON GOJO SATORU?!?!" The voice echoed in the four corners of her huge bedroom. "Y/n, my dear, do you need an eye check-up or something? Are you okay? Are you sure Gojo didn't use some sort of black magic to turn you into that?"

You were hanging out with a friend named Utahime early morning on Saturday to study since she offered to help you 'beat' Gojo's ass by tutoring you and providing you materials such as books, previous test papers, and her high school notes. She was pissed when the boy called her weak when she offered to do so and now she was giving her all to see Gojo's downfall.

She cupped your cheeks and looked directly into your eyes and there she got the answer to her question. "Yeah. Your eyes speak I love the idiot Gojo Satoru."

Utahime Iori is a friend and senior of Gojo Satoru, Geto Suguru and Ieiri Shoko. She was a college student and you two became so close that you consider her your best friend despite her being three years older than you. Despite Gojo being a "disrespectful junior" and a dick, they are close friends and they knew their inside jokes. She was thankful to him for giving her a cute and wonderful kouhai and a little sister which are you.

Gojo Satoru introduced you to Utahime when you happened to see them in front of a restaurant near the cafe where you work part-time. It was almost the end of your shift and taking out the trash was the only task left. You thought she was Gojo's girlfriend and you wanted to bury that memory because of how embarrassing it was.

"Hi Y/n~!" He greeted you with full of excitement. "Your work uniform looks good on you."

It was his first time seeing you wearing something other than a school uniform. The white long sleeves, skinny jeans, and brown apron you were wearing turned him on as he couldn't take his eyes off you. Howe, ver you were not sure if you looked good or because you were holding bags of trash.

"Tch."

You heard the girl with Gojo hiss and looked at him with a nasty look. You panicked mentally as you don't want to be the reason their date, or worse their relationship, might be ruined. Gojo is a natural flirt, you thought it was okay if he was single. However, he was doing his usual antic in front of his girlfriend which was not cool. You would never tolerate cheating.

"Gojo, you shouldn't be shamelessly flirting especially when YOUR GIRLFRIEND was right there in front of you." You tried to be calm as much as possible. "And stay don't talk that way with me if you're gonna use me as your plaything when you are in a relationship, you scum."