"I just found out who it is. Check it out."Stiles tells them as he plays a video on his phone."Reporter: The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Meyers, did survive the attack. Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition,"

"I know this guy." Scott says "You do?" Allison asked."Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver." Scott reveals."Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?" Lydia asks.

"Ooh bowling, Scott Allison shall we go bowling? As I'm not doing a night of lacrosse games again," Lydia asks. Max's mood was about to explode and Danny knew it." Calm down," Danny says softly." I need a smoke and a drink, so move Danny now!" Maxine grits out.

Allison and Scott got up to get another bottle of water and Lydia looked at Maxine."What's the matter jealous?" Lydia smirks. Jackson, Jace, Stiles, and Danny all saw Maxine was about to snap. Maxine got up climbed over the table and punched Lydia's face in.

"One stop acting fucking dumb it's not cute nor is it cool. Two me and Scott are dating which I think you already know and doing this on fucking purpose, and three never fucking piss me off and it will never end well for you," Maxine snaps." You don't deserve someone like Scott, so I'm going to make sure that you don't get anyone because you are a psycho," Lydia responds.

"Jackson control your bitch or I will if you fucking dare cause any more issues I'll kill you," Maxine scoffs walking off with Jace chasing after her.

》》》》

Scott went to the Hale house to speak with Derek and Jace about the bus incident."I need your help." Scott says. Derek and Jace appear on the porch, Jace was pissed "Okay, I know I was part of you both getting arrested and that we announced you being here to the Hunters. I also don't know what happened to your sister/ aunt " Scott says

"But, I think I did something last night. I had a dream about.." Scott continues."Someone but someone else got hurt." He says

"And, it turns out that part of the dream might have happened..." Scott tells him."You think you attacked the driver?" Derek answers Scott."Did you see what I did last night?" Scott questions.

"No." Derek says."Can you at least tell me the truth? Am I gonna hurt someone?" Scott rambles."Yes." Jace bluntly answers."Could I kill someone?" Scott wonders."Yes." Jace says

"Am I gonna kill someone?" Scott asks."Probably." Derek shrugs."Look, I can show you how to remember. I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. But it's not gonna come for free." Derek responds."What do you want?" Scott asks.

"You'll find out." Derek says."But, for now, I'm gonna give you what you want," Derek says."Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it. Feel it. Let your senses-- your sight, smell, touch-- let them remember for you." Derek tells him.

"That's it? Just-just go back?"Scott says unsure."Do you want to know what happened?" Derek asks."I just want to know if I hurt him," Scott says sadly."No, you don't, you want to know if you'll hurt her," Derek says.

"Oh by the way does your girlfriend know you are cheating on her?" Jace asked with an angry look." Why do you care? She's mine!" Scott yells shoving Jace backwards.

Jace growls lowly and right-hooks Scott to the ground."I won't let you treat her like scum, you either be honest and break up or leave Allison alone!" Jace growls

$$$$$

Maxine was on the bridge rails looking up at the moon. She was thinking about how everything was changing around her. Jace was walking around and saw her on the bridge climbed onto the bridge and joined Maxine." Hey, can I join you?" Jace asked with a smile.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" Maxine jokes." I was about to ask you that," Jace chuckles." Just everything is changing, and I feel like I'm being left behind," Maxine admits leaning into Jace's side.

"You know he is seeing her behind your back right?" Jace says putting his jacket over Maxine's body." I don't want to admit it as I've been with him for nearly four years this October," Maxine says sadly.

"Max you need to confront him, and her," Jace says softly. Maxine looks at Jace, "No offence please let me handle this alone if bites me in the ass then I will do what I do best and go off the rails till I blackout," Maxine shrugs taking the jacket off and handing it to Jace.

"Max, what are you doing?" Jace asked." Something to make me feel again," Maxine admits and jumps off the bridge. Jace jumps in after her pulls her into his chest and turns his body so he takes the impact of the fall.

The two land in the water and Maxine giggles," That was fun!! Can we do it again?!" Maxine smiles." You are a crazy woman but I will follow you anywhere," Jace smiles." Well, you are in for a bumpy ride Jace," Maxine says with a smile." I'm prepared for anything with you," Jace smiles.

*

Episode 3 is done ✔️

Episode 4 is up next 🔜

How are you enjoying the book so far?

Maxine is a baddie and Jace is a protective mate 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Some Jace x Maxine for you ❤️

Jace and Maxine do get together ❤️

Possession of a mate- Teen Wolf Fanfic  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें