Other People

Meave and Rick were both held under shot once they got inside...

When the blond angry girl sees Meave just a child, she simply points her gun at Rick. "Son of a bitch!" she shouts. "We should have killed you!" A man with black curly hair says, "Back off Andrea!" He was one of the armed men that assisted them getting inside. "We're dead because of this stupid asshole!" the girl shouts.

Meave stands in the corner, watching what is going on. The knowledge that Rick is being under shot makes her anxious.

After a few seconds, the girl pulls the gun away and she begins to cry. "We're dead, all of us" "All because of you and that stupid little girl there" she says sobbing. Meave eyes fill up with tears but she doesn't anyone to notice so she looks away.

While walking to the windows once everyone has calmed down. They explain that they came to the city to get a few necessary items. Surviving is the key of doing so. And the secret to survival is to walk quietly rather than blast your way out. Rick and Meave rang the dinner bell for the walkers because of all the rounds they fired.

Everyone hears gunfire coming from the roof all of a sudden. Everyone goes to the roof. Except for the blond female who drew a pistol on Meave and Rick, Meave stays too. "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened before, I really didn't mean to be so rude," the women says. Meave nods and walks away following the others. Meave has no idea what to say to her. 

Everyone starts shouting at each other once they're all on the roof. Meave is quite concerned about this. Then a guy named T-Dog begins to fight with another guy named Merle. Rick attempts to intervene but is punched in the face. Merle continues to kick and hit T-Dog as he is on the ground. Everyone shouts at him to quit, but he refuses. Merle then pulls out his rifle and points it towards T-Dog. Meave lets out a breathless gasp. Everyone is begging to Merle not to murder T-Dog. Then he rises up and takes command, pointing the rifle at everyone else. And says that he is the boss.

Andrea, the blonde female, guards Meave. Meave, on the other hand, dislikes her and pushes herself away. Then Rick hits Merle with his rifle, knocking him to the ground.

T-Dog remains on the ground, but Andrea and another woman are assisting him. Meave observes things from afar.

After a few minutes, everyone is seeking for a way to escape while glancing down at the walkers. "The signal is weak," a man complains. Where T-Dog reacts "just like Merle's brain." Meave thought it was amusing and laughed quietly. While Merle gives her the middle finger. That really scared her.

Meave believes that most of the people in the group are nice. Merle and Andrea are the only people she dislikes. Just because they weren't nice to her. She thinks perhaps they have a camp where she and Rick might stay.

A woman creates a plan to escape through the sewers. They proceed downstairs, discussing possibilities, until they reach the building's sewer system. Glenn then decides who will do what. Rick and Meave must guard the doors while Glenn and another man enter the sewer. The other people have to look for other ways to escape.

"How are you doing kid, I hope this isn't too much for ya," Rick asks as he walks to the doors. "I'm doing fine." Meave replies. Rick nods and moves closer to the entrance. Andrea arrives, now Rick and Andrea are talking. This annoys Meave. Despite her best efforts, she is unable to hear what they are saying. She decides to give up and then she makes her way to the store's jewelry area. She notices a lovely necklace with a dandelion on it.

Andrea appears behind her and says, "You should take it, it probably looks very good on you!" For a split secondMeave got almost a heart attack. But then she smiles back at Andrea. Maybe she isn't as horrible as she believes she is.