14

"Good morning, babe." Steve greeted Pippa the minute she opened her eyes.

"Good morning." She greeted back. "How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour ago? I can't get back to sleep." Pippa checked the time. It's 9:12AM. He still wakes up at 8.

"Ohh I'm an hour late. You should've woke me up so I can cook breakfast."

"I'm good. I enjoy looking at you sleep." Pippa smirked at him. "Come here" Steve opened his arms wide inviting her to snuggle.

"I might hurt your wounds and bruises" she stopped herself.

"Did I seem to mind last night?" Steve winked and it made her blush remembering what happened last night.

<<Throwback<<

"Pip?"

Pippa walked to him slowly. Not sure if she really heard him say it or it's just in her mind. But Steve gave her a smile. A smile that says I've been longing for this but I'm glad it's now in front of me.

"Hi" she said without realizing there's a tear in her eye, a happy one. The mind forgets but the heart will always remember. And it really does. He did.

Steve hugged him tightly. So tight that she felt like her broken pieces were glued together. It made her forgot everything else. Like this is the only thing she ever need.

"I knew it. I felt it." He said still not breaking the hug.

"I missed you" he said as he kiss her forehead. "Why didn't you tell me who you are?"

Pippa sat beside him. Steve still not letting her hand go.

"Because I know you'll remember me. Because after everything that happened, I know deep down I still believe in us, I believe in you." She said.

"I love you." Steve professed.

Their eyes met and you can see the burning passion they have for each other. Their lips touched, slowly but passionately. No one's fighting for dominance. As if they're taking their time to remember what they've missed.

"God I missed this. I missed you." Pippa confessed.

They were both lost in the moment, until Steve's hands went inside her shirt....

Pippa immediately pulled away.

"Uhhh, babe. As much as I'm enjoying this, your wounds need cleaning." She interrupted.

Steve sighed out of frustration. "Pls tell us we'll continue it later"

Pippa started to clean the wounds on his face.

"Damn it, Steve. Stop touching me. It's making me weak."

"Is it turning you on?" He smirked.

"Well yes. And if you keep on doing that, I'm gonna leave you here and let you clean this up yourself." Pippa admitted

Steve laughed but he obeyed Pippa's order.