8

"Where am I going to get Chinese at this hour, Phillipa? It's 3AM." Andrew scowled

"I don't know. I can't sleep unless I get my noodles." Pippa said helplessly.

Her cravings are getting more intense and as much as she doesn't want to bother anyone, she has no control over what her body wants.

"Noodles? You have a ramen kit in your pantry. That will do." Andrew said.

He loves Pippa and he'd do anything for her but he's about to lose patience because this isn't the first time it happened. Pippa's been calling every 2-3 AM asking him for some help.

"Drew, that's Japanese! And I won't let my child eat unhealthy food." Pippa's about to lose it.

"You're not even eating them. You just stare at them until they get cold. Maybe you just wanna see them or smell them I don't know. Watch mukbang videos or some....."

"Fine! Bye!" she hung up.

She sat on her couch frustrated. She searched all over the internet for an open restaurant that serves Chinese food but she failed. Why is this so hard? She asked herself.

30 minutes later she was about to give up when someone knocked on her door. Her initial reaction was fear because who would be knocking on her door at 3 fucking AM. Is someone gonna murder me like the one I watched on....

"You want your noodles or I'll eat them all by myself?" Said by a familiar voice which made her grin and run towards the door.

She immediately hugged him. "You're the best!"

"I swear I'll kill Pasquale when I saw him." Andre said as he drop the takeout on the countertop.

Pippa is busy taking out the container off the bag. Later on, Andrew joined her. He knows Pippa would either eat a small portion or not eat them at all, that's why he only got one. He opened the TV just like he usually do when he comes to her place.

"Drew, you want a Martini?" she offered out of the blue.

"No?" he answered looking at Pippa who's sitting on a stool in the kitchen. "No! Why would I want to drink at 3? Are you out of your mind?"

"I feel like making one but I can't drink" she said little disappointed

"Just sit down and watch your noodles get cold.... or offer it the drink instead."

Pippa got up and went to sit with him on the floor. "Drew, this is so hard. I don't know if I'll be able to carry a baby for 9 months."

Andrew had sensed the worry on her tone so he made sure to take it seriously from now on. "I know you can."

Pippa just nodded and leaned her head in his shoulder, the way she usually does when she's worried or anxious.

"P, do you think he wants you to keep the baby? I mean have you talked about it before?" He asked.

It took Pippa some time to answer. "If you asked me that few years back, I am sure with my answer. But now, I don't know anymore.

"What do you mean?" Andrew sat properly waiting for things to unfold.

"We were trying before the pandemic happened. We were both working on our respective shows but we find time to...you know. We even seek professional help but it's just so hard. The doctor advised me to take a rest because the problem is in me. But my show was just starting and I can't....I...I told Steve to give me a little more time. And then pandemic happened. Things were so crazy, we have no idea what's going on. We decided to postpone it until everything gets better." She said. Andrew turned off the TV so he can focused on their conversation.