141

CoryAnderson added to their story

November 13th 2023

...

liked by username39, and 4,831 others

celebrityNEWS: New Couple Alert 📢

Youtuber Cory Anderson and Formula One McLaren driver Lando Norris have sparked dating rumors after the pair seemed friendly on social media.

Anderson posted a photo of Norris in the water wishing him a happy birthday.

Both Norris and Anderson were seeing each other in March last year before Anderson started dating ex Chelsea star Mason Mount. The fan favorite couple broke up in June this year after Mount was photographed at a club cheated on his long term girlfriend Cory Anderson.

The breakup between the two was handled off social media after Mount flew out to LA to visit Anderson. It seemed to fans that they talked and made the decision to break up. Even though neither one of them posted a statement it was clear that they had ended things. Both took a break from social media before making their comeback, Anderson was also seen shading ex boyfriend Mason Mount threw some of her captions, but it seems now that she has officially moved on after deleting the shady captions.

comments

username39: do people actually stalk celebrities for a living?

username27: if this is true then it's a huge upgrade from Mason

username43: nah she just gonna use him now
>> username12: she doesn't need to, she already has 5 million followers

username45: this is so unnecessary

username87: I'm rooting for them

username75: no I want mase and cory

username29: they could be just friends

username63: luisa is better
>> username81: yall hated on her when she was with him, and now you want her?!

username92: please get a life