n i n e

"I just went back home just now to cook some porridge, eat it"

in just a short time? she managed to go back home and cook a bowl of porridge?

"Umji, did something happen? You know you can tell me about it"

"There's nothing"

Even though she said no on the outside, her eyes expressions betrayed her.

"Just tell me"

"I've already told you that nothing's happening! What the hell do you want?!"

Yoongi didn't expect Umji to get fed back since she was always someone who looked as if she had no temper at all. He thought if he tried asking her she would give in and tell him, but guess that wasn't the case.

"Okay fine, there's no need for you to speak so loudly!" Yoongi got fed up as well as he heard Umji's attitude.

The nurse outside overheard Yoongi talking loudly, sounding like he was having a fight with someone. She quickly went into the ward but saw no one.

"Oh erm sorry, I was on a call just now, sorry for being loud."

Yoongi explained as he just remembered that no one was able to see Umji nor could hear her.

"Ah okay. Mr Min, you can be discharged from the hospital today. During these few weeks don't do excessive workouts, and also don't get too work out like just now."

"Okay, thank you"

The nurse walked out of the ward after telling Yoongi the things that she needed to say. Yoongi then realised that Umji was already nowhere to be seen.

"What the hell is happening to that woman?"

-

Just like that, two weeks have passed and Umji has never shown up in front of Yoongi ever since that day. The house was once filled with Umji's lively voice all over, now that she's gone, the house got much quieter and he suddenly couldn't adapt to this change.

Even though Umji did not show up in front of Yoongi, she has been doing her job as a guardian angel. She has been watching him secretly in the dark where he can't see her.

Yoongi almost got into a car accident again a few days ago, luckily Umji was there and used her powers to bring Yoongi back to the pedestrian to refrain incidents from happening. Another time, Yoongi was almost late for work and Umji tried to create as much noise as she could in the house to wake Yoongi up so that he wouldn't be late for work. In these two weeks, she has been doing a lot for Yoongi, but he knew none of it.

[at night]

Yoongi just got off from work and is now waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Umji was still looking at him from afar without him knowing.

The bus came, but he did not board the bus.

"Kim Yewon, how long more are you going to hide? It's been two weeks! Two weeks! Are you not sad about not being able to see my handsome face?"

The fact that he can still joke even at this point in time.

"Just come out, I know you've been following me"

What? Did he know about it all these while? No... I should not step out... He can't get hurt and injured again because of me...

"So you're not coming out? Sure, I'll find you instead then"

Yoongi stood up and walked in the direction of where Umji was. After seeing this familiar face that she hadn't been able to see in clear view, her mind suddenly went blank, not knowing what is she doing right now.

"Kim Yewon, how long are you going to act this way? Is it fun to play hide and seek with me? Do you know how I actually survived through the two weeks? Days without you were so difficult, it felt like a complete torture!"

Just like this, he confessed. Both of them were shocked, including Yoongi himself.

Umji's mind was still blank. Everything happened so suddenly in a span of a few seconds. She could not process entirely about what's going on.

"Kim Yewon, let me tell you. You are mine, so you are not allowed to leave my side!"

Everything happened too fast, the next second they were kissing each other.

He slowly walked towards her, getting closer and closer after each step. He stopped when he was standing right in front of her, with their distances as small as 20 cm apart from each other. He bent down a little and started planting kisses on her lips. Umji had no idea what was she doing, but it was almost like something that she would do it automatically, she wrapped her hands around Yoongi's neck and replied to those kisses.

After kissing for quite a while, the both of them broke and kissed and were panting hard.

"Kim Yewon, can you be my girlfriend?"

Everything was happening too fast, from the moment he showed himself up in front of her, to him confessing to her, until the both of them kissing each other, it was all too fast. 

"I'll take this as your answer of yes"

"What? Since when did I say okay to being your girlfriend?"

"I don't care"

"Wow you are really overbearing, aren't you? But...there will be a lot of problems that we will face if we are going to date, since you are a human and I'm an angel, are you sure-"

"We will face it together, no matter what challenges we need to face. So from now on, you are my girlfriend officially."

~~~~~

a/n: omg hi guys, it's been years since I last updated this book HAHAHA, since I'm only my holiday now I really hope that I can finish updating this book since I've b been dragging it for damn long. Not sure if anyone is still active here but, I have recently finished updating a book called Advises, it's Taehyung and Yerin's book. So if y'all are interested, do give me your fullest support for that book, thank you !!