Chapter 5

For some strange reason, Lucas felt familiar to me

For some strange reason, Lucas felt familiar to me....almost as if I've known him forever. Maybe it's because I've never really talked to anyone else except dad, Andy.....and Ashley.

Weird right...i know.

Lucas kept staring at my bracelet making me feel uneasy while Andy stood there as if just seeing Lucas is poison to his eyes.

I pulled Andy's hand and dragged him away trying to avoid another fight but something inside me kept telling me to go back to Lucas. It's crazy how i only knew him for like 30 min and yet he's affecting me so much.

As me and Andy reached near our house, Andy suddenly pulled me close and hugged me. He rubbed gentle circles on my back and i knew exactly what this was about.

"Since when" he asked , his voice barely a whisper.

"A while... I'm sorry i broke the promise....i-i just couldn't" i lied. Dad didn't mean it, I deserved it and Andy don't need to know.

"Can I take a look at it" he asked and I nodded.

He gently pulled up my sleeve. Tears started streaming down his face and i just hugged him tight. It broke me to see him crying. He probably blames himself.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Andy and he hummed in response.

"Why do you hate Lucas that much" I asked.

Andy pulled away and his grip on me tightened as if he was holding back all the anger and sadness.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready.....just not now"

I nodded in understanding.

After a while we reached home and planned to sneak back through the window but just then a loud gunshot was heard coming from the house.

We stood there horrified and i grabbed Andy's hand and ran towards the front door. It was not locked and an uneasy fear consumed me.

When we reached inside in the living room....what i saw made my blood boil.

Standing there in the living room, as if they own the house where my so called brothers. Dad was nowhere in sight and i knew they probably had him.

Andy stood protectively in front of me although his hands were trembling from fear probably confused of what's happening.

"Where is he" i said...anger laced in every word. Every four of them held a neutral expression.

"Come with us and maybe we'll consider giving him a quick death instead of a slow and painful one" the grumpy one said.

I stood beside Andy.

"Don't mess around and tell me where my dad is" i said in a cold tone staying as calm as possible.

"HE IS NOT YOUR DAD" the fourth one shouted making me flinch which immediately changed his expression to a guilty one.

"Do not shout at her Damian" the platinum haired guy said.

"Come with us sorella. We wont let him hurt you again." Damian said.

"He never hurt me. Just go ,carry on with your life and just forget me like you did before "

Although I hate them....a part of me wished for them to actually care for me. But I knew better. They are just like my biological father.

"He never hurt you? You think we're dumb. You think we wouldn't know that he locks you in the basement and beats you up while forcing you to do things you don't want to." The grumpy guy said. Looking ready to murder someone...anyone.

"He locks you in the basement? Amy what do they mean....i-i don't get it " Andy said, tears forming in his eyes again.

"You guys don't know anything. At least he's better than you, he never left me. If you guys knew this, why didn't you come before? You know what..i don't care anymore. Just go and leave my dad."

It hurt me. I never told anyone what i felt, but somehow i got emotional when I'm with them. I don't know what's happening to me anymore.

"Your coming with us, like it or not. Your our family and we'll never leave you again." The oldest one spook for the first time.

Andy just stood there too stunned to speak anything. All these were to much for him.

"Try me" i said and it seemed to have triggered his patience.

He pulled out his gun and pointed it at me.

"Raffaele, put it away, she's our sister and you won't hurt her" the platinum haired guy said and even the grumpy dude and Damian seemed worried.

"Alright then, kill me. Maybe you can take my dead body with you" i said.

He moved his gun away from me....and towards Andy, with a stupid smirk on his face.

"So you coming or not" he asked and he placed his hand on the trigger.