“Hello to you too, Elsa. Sorry to disappoint you with my presence.” Dante looked amused and I let out an awkward laugh.

“I didn’t mean it like that.”

“I see he finally proposed to you.” He looked at my ring and slightly shook his head.

“Of course, that bastard would get you a diamond that big.”

“You could learn something from him.” Tessa said as she tried not to laugh when he turned to look at her with a blank look.

“Is that ring on your finger not big enough for you?” He raised a brow and she gave an innocent shrug.

“Anyway! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!” Her entire face lit up in happiness.

“Congratulations,Elsa. Tell my brother he’s a dickhead.”

Dante commented.

“Thank you, guys! And I will make sure he gets the message.” I laughed and bid them goodnight since it was late on their end.

I placed my phone to the side when I saw Nicholas in his swim trunks, making his way out to the pool. My eyes scanned his body from head to toe, having me drool at how fucking hot he was.

He dove right into the pool and I went to sit on the edge with my legs in the water and waited for him.

“There’s my handsome husband.” I smiled once he resurfaced, looking all mighty and wet.

“How’s my beautiful wife?” He asked once he was close to me. I could never get enough of him calling me his wife, having my heart flutter every single time.

“She’s never been better.” I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he led me into the pool with him.

We signed the marriage certificate the day after he proposed and all it took was two witnesses for it to happen in Italy. Of course, Giovanni and Logan  were happy to do that for us. Nicholas’s family was thrilled to know we were engaged but we had kept being married a secret from everyone else as we just wanted to enjoy our new titles as husband and wife to ourselves for now.

“Good. Did you talk to Tessa?”

“I did. She’s happy for us. And Dante wanted me to tell you’ re a dickhead for getting me a diamond this big.”

“Because he can’t compete with me.” Nicholas smirked. I slightly shook my head at him in amusement. Their relationship was funny. They would die for each other but they were the biggest competitors against each other.

“I should get out and start getting ready if I want to be on time when we meet Mr. Roberts.” I told him since he was swimming around with me.

“We still have time. Or we could just ditch him and do something else.” Nicholas started to plaster kisses on my bare shoulder.

“Such as?” I asked with a teasing smile, knowing what he wanted to do.

“My favorite activity; make a baby.”

I closed my eyes, sighing blissfully as I calmed down ..

“What are you thinking about?” Nicholas’s voice brought me out of my thoughts, and only now did I realize I had been smiling. I looked up at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Just that I can’t believe you’re my husband.” He smiled softly and brought me in for a long, sweet kiss that once again had me completely melt in his arms.

.