"Oh sweetheart. Relax! Lili loves you so much! Why would you think she'll leave you at the altar? Chill bro!" Mommy said.

Daddy and I look at Jisoo.

"Stop teaching those words to your mother!"
Jisoo raise her hand in surrender.

"Unnie dear. I have a gift for you. It was already installed in "

"Installed?!" I cut off Jisoo.

"Yup. It was already installed. You can't remove it." Jisoo said indignantly.
I look at my parents worriedly.

My parents just shrugged their shoulders.
I sigh in defeat.

"Whatever:" I murmur.

I am wearing a white tuxedo. Precious strictly instructed that I should brush up my hair so my gorgeous face is exposed.

It's not my words okay. I am just repeating what she said.

I look at my watch and it is still hour till the wedding. The longest one hour of my life.

"Will you fucking sit down Jennie? You keep on walking back and forth! The carpet was already wear out on that side!" My father complained.

"Ouch! What the heck love!" Mommy slaps daddy's shoulder.

"Who are you to tell my child to calm down. Honestly? You are much more worse than her on our wedding." Mommy scolded.

Daddy raised his eyebrow and scoffs. "No I'm not."

"Yes you fucking are." Uncle Seo-joon said.

"I'Il list it for you. You don't want to sleep the night before because your "love" was not beside you. You make the MIB patrol the area around the clock because you imagined that Go Eun will runaway and will fall into a ditch while escaping. For fuck sake you even want to move the wedding that same night because you thought the time Go Eun finished her make up she already changed her mind. You want me to add more?" Uncle Seo-joon smirks.

"No." Daddy pouts and looks at mommy.

Mommy just pretended she doesn't see him.

"When I get married. I'll make sure I am calm." Jisoo boasted.

All of us inside in the room looked at her and said all at the same time " We doubt it."

Some one knocked the room and the organizer entered.

"Sir. The visitors are already arriving."
We all nodded at her.

One by one we went out.

Mommy was wearing a white silk gown. She honestly looks beautiful.

 She honestly looks beautiful

"You are so beautiful love." Daddy said.

"You look divine mommy" Hanbin said

"You look like a goddess mommy" Jisoo added.