Chapter 40

Lisa's POV

Bonding with auntie Min-young was a blast.
She came as soon as Jen Jen went to the office.

Soo-hyun was obviously distraught when Antie Min-young forced him to go out of the house. I don't know if Auntie Min-young notice but Soo-hyun eyes was very scary.

His eyes promised retribution.

If that day comes, I hope I am in another place.
Auntie Min-young insisted that we got mani and pedi. That was the first time I got pampered.

I thought cutting your nails was enough. I was wrong.

Auntie Min-young insist that I do some foot spa. That's the strangest thing that I did.

I pity the attendant who did mine. My callous was so thick that she was forced to use 2 of that small paddle thingy on each foot.

After that so called foot spa, my feet became so soft. It was a miracle.

I vow that I will now start wearing my slippers inside the house so that my feet will not get callous and Miss foot spa will not plot murder once she scrub my foot again next month.

We also did some treatments on our hair.

"You know Go eun you're so lucky." Auntie Min-young started.

"Why?"

"Your boys are all behave. Unlike mine. I swear to God everyday I am contemplating murder."

Go eun and I laugh. "You know that Hae-jin's cast was removed 3 days ago. I thought he learned his lesson but you know what? He was now back climbing trees around the property with Bo gum and Seo-joon. I think I should call animal control. I am just waiting for my boys to say "ooh ooh ahh ahh"instead of words."
Go eun shooks her head.

"Don't forget that I have Jisoo and Taeyhung. You're lucky your son only climb things. Mine wants to blow up everything. Taeyhung was so naughty, I can't even count how many times Soo-hyun got called in the office. They all thought that Jisoo was the mastermind? No. It was Taeyhung."

"But you still got 3 kids that are angel." Auntie Min-young pointed out.

"Out of my kids, Jen was the most subdued but his anti-social ways are worrying. Did you know that he doesn't talk outside of family. I was surprise he finished his degree, Masters and PhD without even talking. My Hanbin was just like me but he's michievous you know.
He loves to play and very childish in a cute way and lastly So-hye was like Soo-hyun. People may call her the B word but deep inside she's very behave and nice."

Go eun talks so lovingly when it comes to her family. It was so obvious she was so proud of her children.

"What about Soo-hyun? After 33 years of relationship with him what changed?" Auntie Min-young ask.

Go eun smiled fondly. "He's still the same. Just older:"

"You mean psycopathic murderous billionaire?" Auntie Min-young teased. Or is she? I hope so.

The staff that's attending to us stiffen. They are obviously listening.

Go eun laughs. "No!"

Auntie Min-young arch her evebrow. "Okay fine he's still like that. He's still the same Soo-hyun that I loved 30 something years ago. Up until now, I am not still sure what I did to deserve him but I stop questioning God because he might take him back and I woke up one morning and I realize thatl am still at the orphanage and everything was just a dream you know."

Auntie Min-young and I nodded in understanding. I understand what she meant.

"You're right. Seo-joon's a dumbass 99% of the time but he is MY dumbass. He's my blessing from God personified. Your brother makes everything brighter. If not with him, I think I'm still working as a cleaner at his company or maybe I am working still odd jobs in other places."