Chapter 22

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Did I really agree to live with Jen-jen's family?

Is it a wise decision?

Why am I overthinking this?

I stare at Jennie talking to her parents and imagined myself living with her.

Waking up in the morning, seeing her face every day, being cared by her. What's not to like. Right?

I only have one question.

I clear my throat and raise my hand.

Go-Eun smiled and nodded at me.

"Yes Lili?"

Lili?

I look behind me and saw one of the female staff standing at the threshold.

"Psst. Go-Eun needs something." I called.

The female staff shook her head. I look at Jennie and she was laughing along with Soo-hyun.

"Mommy nicknamed you Lili precious."

Oh.

My bad.

I look back at Go-Eun and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. I just got confused for a second." I shyly said. I saw Jenjen arched her eyebrow. She clearly doesn't believe me. This fudger.

"So what's your question?" Go-Eun ask

Oh right. My question.

"Well if I am gonna live here. Where will I sleep?"

Go-Eun grin and I got scared for a minute.

"Of course, in Jennie's room."

I furrow my eyebrows and look at Jenjen "So you will move out?"

Jennie shakes her head.

"No Lili. Jennie will not move out. I need my daily dose of grumpiness of Jennie to survive. What I meant is you will share a room with Jennie."

"Oh. I see. Ok then." I shrugged my shoulders.

"So it's like a sleepover everyday!" I suddenly got excited from all the prospect that Jennie and I could do. Go-Eun nodded eagerly.

"'So we can play hide and seek or like put make up on Jenjen?!" I ask excitedly.

Go-Eun agreed excitedly. "Oh my God! You're right! We can play dress up! I have so many princess costumes in my walk in closet! I'll buy make up today so we can put make up on Jennie and Soo-hyun!"

"Love." Soo-hyun tried to stop Go-Eun but Go-Eun continued to list down all the things we will do.

"I'll also buy all the color a nail polish could offer! Soo-hyun's nails are longer so I know a rainbow color with glitters will fit him."