Chapter 41

Lisa POV

I am bored.

I don't know what to do.

Jen Jen's in the office.

Soo-hyun and Go Eun was out. They ask me if I want to come with them but I decline. I don't want to be the third wheel.

I assume Jisoo, Taeyhung and So Hye's at school while Hanbin's on duty.

I am walking around the massive garden of Jen Jen's house for a long time and I did not even cover the half of it.

I don't even want to know how much they spend to maintain their whole estate.

When the the topic during meal time was their budget and expenses, Soo-hyun will just shook his head and said "Let's just say that I am thankful that I work hard and became a billionaire."

I was admiring the red roses when suddenly I heard a loud explosion from a distance. The ground shakes beneathe me.

I look to my right and saw multiple Mr. Hulk's running in the same direction.

I switch my glance to the Mr. Hulk who was accompanying me.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"It seems Master Jisoo had a successful experiment." He said in a matter of fact tone.
I raise my eyebrow at him.

Without any warning I run towards the area where the smokes were coming from.

"Miss Lisa! Don't go there please! It's not safe!" Mr. Hulk shouts while chasing me.

"I'm just gonna see what happened!" I shouted back.

I was out of breath when I got there.
I was sorely disappointed when I found out that they already put out the fire. I should have run immediately as soon as I heard the explosion.

I saw Jisoo standing near the site with a charred clothes, dishevelled hair and her hands are braced on her waist.

I walk towards her because I figure out, I should comfort her. Her lab got destroyed. I know that she'll be devastated.

When I reach where Jisoo was standing I peek at her face, I was baffled.

Jisoo's smiling. She looks so proud of herself.
I tug her shirt and Jisoo looks down. Her hazel eyes are blazing with excitement.

"Big sis! I did not notice you!"

I shook my head. "I am pretty unnoticable so don't worry."

Jisoo snorts. Her expression switch back to excitement.

"Did you see the explosion?"

I nodded."I was walking in the rose garden when I heard the explosion."

"Really?! Cool! That means that my experiment was a success! Yes!" She shouts in glee. Jisoo was dancing in excitement.

Witnessing a 5 foot 4 pretty woman twerking in excitement was a sight.

"What kind of experiment?" I ask.

Jisoo stops twerking then explained her work.

"Since I can't secure Uranium legally and my father dear will die if he found out I almost got one. I tweak my experiment just a little bit."

"So you recreate the bomb without using Uranium." I conclude.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "Aren't I the best?!"

"You are." I agreed.

One Mr. Hulk approach us. "Master Jisoo, We Apologize but the crater that was created after the explosion can't be covered today because the right material's not available. We can cover it tomorrow morning at the latest."
Jisoo purse her lips. "Daddy will see that crater."