Y/n: Why should I hesitate? It wasn't my fault...

You went in the room and looked at him. He had his eyes closed. You sighed and went in the closet to put the clothes in laundry.

The day went like that... you ignored him and so did he. You both needed to talk but no one was making the first move.

Next day. It was Sunday and as usual Taehyung was at home. His presence was making you feel more anticipated and miserable. You wanted him to come and speak to you but why? We know he's a man so he do have a male ego for sure and on top of that he's a Mafia so short tempered too.

You were sitting on the couch watching a drama that just popped on the screen not aware about where Taehyung was. He was in his office room working. I also wonder what does he do 24/7.

Jimin bursted in the living room making you flinch. You quickly stood up and went to him. He looked at you with his rage filled eyes but soon they turned soft.

Jimin: I'm glad you're okay my little sister.

Y/n: I'm fine oppa. What happened?

Jimin: Where is that jerk?! How did he let you go out without any security?!

Jimin spat out the words in rage trying his best to not burst out in front of you.

Y/n: Why oppa? Tell me.

Jimin: Yesterday. You went out. Right?

Y/n: Yes.

Jimin: Our rival's spy was behind you watching your every move. You were lucky because of that guy who came to you and then spent time with you. They didn't get a chance.

Y/n: What?

Your eyes popped out in confusion and fear. Fear was not of the enemies. Fear of Taehyung.

Y/n: Oppa, can you please keep it to yourself. Don't tell him please.

Jimin: Why?

Y/n: Actually..... it was my fault. He even scolded me but I argued with him. He'll be more furious.

Jimin: Aww someone's scared of her husband. Don't worry. He won't say anything. I'll forbid him. But he needs to know this.

You lowered your head and gave a slight nod. He smiled at your cute behaviour and ruffed your hair before asking a maid to call Taehyung. You went into the kitchen to bring water for him.

You returned back with a glass of water and a tray full of mochi. You face held a very charming smile but soon it dropped when you accidentally eavesdropped their conversation.

Tae: I am sorry hyungah. This won't happen again.

Jimin: Taehyung, you know it very well that what could happen. Her dad wasn't that big Mafia so she doesn't know what it is to be the member of bigger mafia. Make her understand this.

Tae: She fucking don't understand.

Jimin: First of all, learn to mind your language.

Tae: Whatever.

He scoffed when his eyes landed on you who just came in the living room with the tray in your hands. You put it on the table and was about to leave.

Jimin: Y/n, come and sit here. This conversation is about you so you should know what can happen after your one careless act.

Taehyung scoffed again. You smiled at Jimin.

Y/n: Is it necessary, oppa? I have some work.

Tae: Laying on bed, while eating tons of food and watching drama is not work.