28. Time with the girls

Start from the beginning

"Yes, right there! Don't stop!" Crysta moaned.

He aimed for that spot over and over again. Her legs were shaking. She locked her lustful eyes with his. "Come for me sweetheart," he ordered. She shuddered as her orgasm overtook every part of her. Her muscles clenched even harder around his cock. He came right behind her, filling every part of her womb. He remained on his elbows still inside her. He loved the view of her sated. He rolled over on his back with his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. "I love you princess! I will always be here for you," he whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm....  I love you too.  Tired." Crysta curled into his chest and fell asleep. Hunter laid there with the woman of his dreams safely in his arms. He fell asleep smiling as her soft snores coaxed him to sleep.
*************************************
Crysta's POV

I woke up the next morning in Hunter's arms. I felt safe and warm. I didn't want to get out of bed but I needed to use the bathroom. I lifted his heavy arm and wiggled out of the bed. I placed my pillow under his arm. Quietly, I tip toed into the bathroom. I did my business quickly. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. My reflection in the mirror was happy. I love this feeling. I opened the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom. I jumped out of my skin. Sitting up in our bed was Hunter looking at the bathroom door. "Hunter, you scared me.  I thought you were sleeping.  I didn't even put a light because I didn't want to disturb your sleep."

Hunter chuckled. "Did you really think that your pillow would feel like you?"

"I was hoping it would smell like me so I could use the bathroom," I admitted.

"Come here," Hunter requested.  I scooted over to the bed and crawled in next to Hunter. "Much better. Sleep sweetheart." I curled up in his arms and slept for another hour.

Hunter's alarm went off at 7am. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before heading to the bathroom. I heard the water turn on. I quietly entered the bathroom and removed my clothes. As I slipped into the shower Hunter turned to face me. "Did you miss me already?" he smirked.  I did. I missed his warm arms holding me.

"I did Sir," I giggled.

"Such a greedy girl," he smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and crushed his lips on mine. I responded in kind. Our lips moved in sync. Our mouths opened so we could explore each other's mouths. "You taste so good," Hunter groaned. "Jump " he ordered. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the cold tiles. His left hand cupped my pussy. "You are so wet, so ready for me," he hummed. He slid me down on his erect waiting cock. I moaned. He grunted. "So tight." He started bouncing me on his cock. I felt so full of him. He felt so good inside me. I felt my orgasm start in my stomach.

"Hunter, I am close," I cried.

"I know. I can feel you around my cock. Wait," he said.  I focused not to come yet. He kept forcefully thrusting into me. His thrusts started getting sloppy. "Princess,  come now," he exclaimed.

His words sent me over the edge. My body shook. Waves of my orgasm washed over me. I moaned, "Hunter!"

He grunted, "Crysta!" He exploded inside me. We were both panting harshly. If Hunter did not hold me up, my legs would have given way underneath me. "Good morning my love," he smiled.

"Good morning Sir," I smiled back. We washed each other's hair. Then shaped up each other's bodies.

"Crysta, don't wash there unless you want round 2," he swatted my hand away from his cock.

I laughed, "Is that a threat, Sir?"

"Insatiable! My sweetheart is Insatiable," he smirked. We rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. He put a soft towel around me and dried my hair. He grabbed a towel for himself and wrapped it around his waist. He shaved and brushed his teeth. I brushed my teeth and put lotion on my skin. He placed his chin on my head, "So beautiful," he smiled.