8. Spoiling my princess

Hunter's POV

On our way back to my house, we stopped at a store. As we walked thru the store I mentioned to Crysta,"We need to buy you your favorite toiletries so when you sleep over you will have your preferred choices."

"That is not necessary. I don't want to spend your money Hunter."

"I want to spend my money on you. I want you to be happy," I smile down to her. She is slightly shorter than me. "Come on. Let's find your favorites. We also need your favorite treats and drinks, and anything else that you like."

"Prince Hunter, you are spoiling me," she giggles. Nice. She has a little sass.
We walked thru the aisles. I learned about her likes and dislikes. She wouldn't put anything in the shopping cart so I started putting random stuff in the cart. When she realized what I was doing, she sighed. "Fine, you win. I will get the things I like if you stop putting random stuff in the cart."

"I just want to take care of you and spoil you, princess "

"But I cannot pay you back," she said sadly.

"I do not want you to pay me back. I want you, sweetheart. Don't you realize what you do to me?" I asked

"I don't understand. You do everything for me. What can I do for you?" She asked innocently.

"Just be mine. All mine," I sincerely answered.

She looked shocked. "Really? You just met me. I do not have money. I do not have fancy clothes. Why would you want me?"

"I knew when I saw you across the room at the party. You are special. You were made for me. I never felt this way before," I quietly told her.

"Really? I am sure you have had some gorgeous girlfriends." She was baffled.

"Crysta, if you will let me take care of you and spoil you, you would be my first girlfriend, my first princess, my first love. We should talk about this more later."

She was smiling, breathtaking smile. "OK. We can talk more later, Prince Hunter." She is perfect.
***********************************
Crysta's POV

We finished shopping. The cart was full. If I looked at something, Hunter put it in the cart. We checked out. Hunter spent over $500. What did he put in the cart?

We walked to his car. He helped me into the car and put on my seat belt. He always makes sure to put on my seat belt. He put the bags in the trunk and then got into the driver's side. "Are you hungry? We can pick up lunch or have it delivered." On cue my stomach growled. He laughed. "Lunch it is. What would you like?"

He spent so much money already I didn't want to spend more. "Would McDonald's be ok?"

"Sweetheart, you can have anything you want. I would take you to France for lunch if that was what you wanted. "

We headed to McDonald's drive thru and ordered lunch for two. Then headed back to my home.
***********************************
Hunter's POV

I parked in the garage and helped her out of the car. I grabbed her laptop, papers, and McDonald's in one hand and held her hand with my other hand. I led her to the dining room table and placed the stuff on the table.
I pulled out a chair and bowed, "My princess," as I nodded towards the chair. She sat down and giggled. I want to hear more of those giggles. "I will be right back." I went back to the car and retrieved the rest of the bags and put them on the kitchen counter. I put away any food that was perishable and then returned to the dining room table with two dishes.
I put the McDonald's on our plates and then sat next to my princess.
"Eat," I said. She instantly picked up her burger a day started eating. I was so busy watching her eat that I was not eating my food. She is so perfect. I started stroking her hair.