26. Protecting

Over 4,000 reads! Thank-you for reading! And sharing this story.
I appreciate all of my readers!!

Hunter's POV

James was taking care of the clips on the news. "Boss, how about an engagement party?"

"Excuse me?" I was bewildered.

"An engagement party. You can announce the happy news and dispel the rumors of Ms. Rachel being your girlfriend at the same time. I could have the press there as you enter the party." James seemed confident about theI idea.

"OK, but not until after you get the restraining order," I compromised.

"Working on it now, " James smiled.

Crysta started stirring in the bed. "Do you work in my office," I suggested.

James looked up. He started collecting his stuff and headed to my office. When the door closed behind him, I walked towards Crysta's side of the bed. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"Mmmm...." she smiled. "I know your kiss anywhere." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her lips. I didn't wait. I crashed my lips into hers. Our lips moved in sync. She tasted delicious. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, blue to hazel. Those beautiful eyes. I could look into them for hours. I pulled back.

"Sweetheart, are you ok?" I asked with a worried tone.

"I am fine now that you are here." Her eyes smiled at me. "Where is Melissa?"

"I put her up in a guest room. She was sleeping on our couch making sure she was near you. She is a good friend. Would you like me to get her?" I was sad that I might not be enough to make her feel safe.

"No, that's OK. Can we cuddle Sir?"

"Of course princess." My heart leaped with joy. She wanted me to keep her safe.

"I missed you today," she said quietly.

"Why didn't you call me when that crazy woman showed up?" I asked.

"You were in a meeting Sir. I did not want to disturb you while you were working. Besides the security guards were there. They protected me from her." Crysta looked down. "Did I do something wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong. I need you to realize there is nothing, absolutely nothing more important than you. You could never disturb me. Ok sweetheart?"

"Yes Sir," she smiled. "So I can ask you for anything?"

I became concerned. What is she up to? "Of course princess."

"Make love to me Sir," she slyly requested.

After having such a difficult morning, I decided to focus on Crysta's pleasure. "What would you like princess?"

"You want me to decide?" She looked confused.

"Yes. Would you like kissing? Sucking on your breasts and nipples? Eating you? Do you have any fantasies?" I asked.

"Ummm....." Crysta stuttered.

"Sweetheart, your blushing," I teased.

"Do you have any toys you wanted to try?" Crysta asked shyly.

"Did you have a special toy in mind?"

"I don't know much about toys Sir. You don't have to use any toys. I was hoping if I offered to try the next step you would be pleased," Crysta looked down.

"You want me to use toys on you for pleasure?" I was amazed. The things I wanted to do to my kitten.

"Yes, Sir."