28. Time with the girls

5,000 + reads, thank-you for reading my story. I appreciate all of you!

"I think I like it when you take control.  Let's go to bed and see what other ideas you have?" Hunter smirked.

"I can have control?" Crysta giggled.

"Maybe?" Hunter smiled.

Crysta put on some music and swayed her hips to the rhythm. She slowly played with the hem of her blouse. Hunter sat in the single soft chair by the sofa and kept his eyes on Crysta.  She slowly raised her blouse to the bottom of her breasts. Then she lifted it over her head and tossed it at him. She reached down and placed her thumbs in the waist of her pants with her hips oscillating in a seductive manner. When her pants were below her butt, she sat on the couch and slowly removed one leg of her pants. Then she stretched her leg with her toes pointed along his thigh. She brought her foot back to her and slowly removed the other pant leg. She tossed her pants on top of her blouse on the floor. She removed her bra and started squeezing and pulling on her nipples giving a moan from the pleasure she was giving herself.  She watched the tent in Hunter's pants growing. She stood up and turned around with her back to him. She sat on his lap and rubbed her ass on his hard cock that was straining against his pants. He tried to reach for her but she slapped his hand away. She continued her lap dance. As she danced into a kneeling position in front of him, she began to play with his zipper. She very slowly unzipped his pants. He helped her pull his pants down. His angry throbbing cock was released. She took his cock in her small soft hands and began stroking up and down. Hunter growled. She bent down and lick his pre-cum from the tip. Then she put the head of his cock into her mouth swirled her tongue around it like she was licking an ice cream cone. Hunter groaned. She put more of his cock in her mouth and firmly licked it from the bottom to his tip. She began sucking and bobbing her head. Hunter put his fingers in her hair and guided his cock into her mouth. He started thrusting more forcefully.  Their eyes locked. He could see the tears escaping her eyes as she gagged while he pushed his cock farther down her throat. Her gagging made him enlarge even more. He needed all of him in her throat. He stopped being gentle. Her moans vibrated thru his cock into his balls. He groaned her name, "Crysta,  you are perfect!" Her eyes never left his eyes as he exploded rope after rope of his cum down her throat. Hunter was glad he was sitting as he shuddered from pleasure. He pet her hair. "Good girl,  princess.  You took all of me." His cock softened and he removed himself from her mouth. He stood up and got a warm cloth from the bathroom and cleaned her face. "My turn, sweetheart." He lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He removed all of his clothes and crawled on top of her.

Hunter started kissing and nipping her earlobe before he reached her cheeks. His lips devoured her lips and mouth. Crysta was moaning into his mouth.He pulled away from her as he sat on his heels between her legs admiring the masterpiece in front of him. He licked his lips. "You are beautiful." He leaned down and his mouth latched onto one of her nipples. He sucked, and bit, and swiped his tongue across her nipple while massaging her other breast. His mouth switched to her other breast giving it equal attention. Her fingers were digging into his back pushing him on. He started traveling south, kissing her stomach, hips, and then her thighs, never touching what she needed him to take. Her moans became louder. His cock was straining painfully for release. Hunter kissed her bundle of nerves and she instantly cried with delight. He shoved two fingers into her hole, curling them to reach her magical spot. Crysta felt her orgasm building.

"Please, Master, don't stop! Harder! Faster!"

He thrusted his fingers harder and faster, pushing her closer to her orgasm. Her legs began to shake. While thrusting two fingers in her, his thumb was playing with her clit. He watched her face as she became undone. "Magnificent," Hunter complimented. He couldn't wait anymore.  He slid his painful cock into her wet warm pussy. "You are so tight princess," he groaned. He placed her legs over his shoulders so he could thrust deeply into her. He filled all of her. They both moaned in unison.