25. The News is out

Hunter's POV

"You are the best breakfast, my love," I smirked. Crysta is still coming down from her high. "You taste delicious each and every morning." I pick her up and take her to the shower. I gently wash every inch of her soft and voluptuous body.

"Mmm...." she moans.

"If you keep moaning I will take you right here," I groan.

"Is that a threat?" she teases.

I flip her around so her hands are on the wall. My hand goes around her waist as my fingers start massaging her bundle of nerves. "Hunter...." she moans.

"What does my precious princess want?"

"Please Hunter," she begs.

"Please what sweetheart?"

"Please take me hard and fast. I need you Sir."

"Anything for you my love." I thrust my aching cock into her from behind. I decided to go slow as I plunge in and out of her tight warm core.

"Please go faster."

"Take what I give you and enjoy it," I order.

"Master, please, I am so close," she cries.
I start slamming into her faster hitting her sweet spot every time. I can feel her muscles clenching around my cock. She is so tight. I can feel her legs shaking. Her head rolls back on my chest. My body starts convulsing.

"Kitten come for me." She shakes throughout her body as she squirts on my cock. My cock immediately releases rope after rope of cum into her as we come together. I hold onto her as we gently slide down the tiles and sit on the shower floor. "You are always amazing," I look down on her and kiss her forehead.

As our breaths become normal, I stand up and help her up. She is still a little shaky so I put my arm around her waist. I get soft warm towels for both of us. I gently dry my sweetheart. I walked her to our bed. I went into our closet and brought her an outfit to wear. I dried myself and put on a suit for work. When we were both dressed I bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I will love you forever," I mumbled. I took her by her hand and we headed to the dining room for breakfast.
************************************
Crysta's POV

I wish we had more time. I would have loved another round. I felt the blush rise into my cheeks. Hunter looked down at me and asked, "Are you ok?"

His voice sent shivers thru me. I clenched my thighs. He noticed.
"I am fine, Sir."

"Are you feeling needy this morning Kitten?" he smirked. My blush became deeper.  "I want you too princess. More than you know," he smiled. He pulled out a chair for me and we sat for breakfast. He filled my plate with eggs, bacon, and pancakes with some fresh fruit on the side. Then he filled his plate. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "I would play with you during breakfast but then I would be late for my meeting and you would be late for class." I smiled at my sexy handsome fiancé.  "You are a minx, so tempting," he grinned at me.

Chris came into the room. "Excuse me Sir. Is Crysta going to her classes today?"

"Yes, she is. The magazine cover announcing our engagement is being distributed today. Protect my princess."

"Thank-you for the heads up. We will be extra vigilant."

Hunter and I finished our breakfast. He got up and helped me stand. I leaned against his chest. "Sweetheart, are you ok?"

I looked up and smiled. "I just became used to spending so much time with you. I will miss you while I am in class, Sir."

"I understand," Hunter replied. "I am going to find it difficult to focus on my meeting." He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "Stay with your security team. Make sure you can see at least two of them at all times."