16. Security

Thank-you for reading my story. It now 1,000 + reads. I appreciate all my readers. I appreciate all my readers. Please leave comments and vote so I can personally thank you!

Hunter's POV

I love waking up to my princess safely in my arms. Her hair is always so soft. I cannot get enough of her. My hand cups her soft but firm breast. She shifts onto her back. Even in her sleep she is so responsive to my touch. My fingers circle the nipple of one breast and then circles the nipple of the other breast. Her perky nipples get hard. She squirms a bit but stays asleep. I move the blanket off her body and spread her legs. Even in her sleep she is so wet for me, so responsive. I crawl between her legs and admire her. She is a masterpiece. Now, she's my masterpiece to enjoy whenever I please. I lean down and taste her juices.

"Mmmm.....," she lightly moans. My cock gets hard listening to her music.

I start licking and kissing her pussy. She wiggles that perfectly shaped round ass.
I nibble on her clit and make it wet with my tongue. I take my thumb and gently draw figure 8s on her clit. In her sleep her moans get a little louder. Her juices are dripping out of her pussy. So responsive. So perfect. I push two
fingers in her hole and thrust them in and out. She is slowly waking up. I can feel her muscles tightening around my fingers. Her eyes open and watch me playing with her pussy. She begins to thrust against my fingers. "Good morning princess. Let me give you pleasure. Be my needy slut this morning."

"Yes Sir."

"Yes, what?" I ask

She thinks for a minute. "I want to be your needy slut this morning. Sir"

"Good girl. Keep fucking my fingers slut."

"Yes sir." She thrusts onto my fingers more harshly. I bend my head down and suck and bite her clit. She gasps but keeps fucking my fingers.

"Hunter.... I need more ....,"

I remove my fingers. I lean back on my legs while stroking my huge cock. "What do you need slut." She is watching me stroke my cock. She tries to put her fingers between her legs to increase her pleasure. I slap her fingers away. "That pussy is mine to play with. What do you need princess?"

"Please touch me. Make me come."

"Hmm... should I use my tongue? Perhaps my fingers? Maybe my cock?"

"Please use what you want please let me come," she begs.

"Only because you beg so nicely," I plummet my hard angry cock into her with no warning. First, she whimpers. Then she moans. "Don't you think you should thank me sweetheart?"

"Thank-you sir."

I ram into her again and again. The harder I thrust, the louder she moans. My princess loves it rough. So perfect.
I lift her legs over my shoulders and thrust farther into her. "Color"

"Blue sir." My princess wants more. I plunge deeper and harder. Her legs are shaking. Her body is vibrating. My cock is spasming.

"Come princess. Let's come together." She squirts and I explode at the same time. My body feels like a tidal wave is rushing thru it. She is still vibrating so I keep thrusting and help her ride out her orgasm. Finally, I slow down. When my cock gets soft I pull out and roll to the side. We lay together until our breathing levels out. I roll towards her and kiss the side of her head and neck. "I do not want to go to work. I want stay here with you," I complain with a smile.

"I love you, Hunter."

"Unfortunately, we must get up and prepare for the day. The architects will be here this afternoon to help you design your study princess."