Suspicious at this sudden appearance of a supposed diary, the employee began to frown softly. "Then why didn't you mention this diary from the get-go, Sir?" She asked straightforwardly, and Eisen looked left and right to make sure nobody was listening before leaning in toward the young woman.

"You see... I felt quite bad about it myself, but I flipped the diary open to see if there was any information on the owner inside, but all I found were some quite... risque contents. Those that one would probably not want to appear in the hands of others."

Immediately, the woman opened her eyes in surprise while gaining a light blush on her cheeks. "O-Oh, I see, I see... Erm... Either way, I don't think we can help you much with this. All I can tell you is that this tag was made in the Capital of Litgern, Ornier. That is probably the best place to look." The Employee said at last, prompting some notifications to pop up in front of Eisen.

[Due to convincing someone to help you with just your words, you have gained +1 CHA]

[Quest Updated! Stolen Shards]

Eisen simply smiled at the first notification and waved it away, and then checked what was apparently changed in the quest description.

It really wasn't much, all that was added to the description was that Eisen gained a clue to the position of the adventurers, while the rest of the quest screen stayed the same as before.

The old man nodded at the Employee and then thanked her for her help, but just before he and Bree could leave, she called out to them again.

"Ah, Sir! Could I ask you a question, if it is not too rude?" She asked, and Eisen turned around.

"Of course, young miss! Ask away."

"May you also possibly be an adventurer? Considering your build, you seem quite strong."

With a low chuckle, Eisen shook his head. "No, I'm not an adventurer. I'm a craftsman, so that's why I look like this."

"I see... Then may you be interested in joining the guild? There is a small examination, but I'm sure you would be able to pass it with ease." She explained while Eisen thought about it for a bit. It probably wouldn't hurt to join, although he would only do this if it wouldn't cut him off from joining the Crafter's Guild, which he was a lot more interested in than this one.

As if already sensing his worries, the employee shook her head. "Don't worry, there is no limit to how many Guilds you can be a part of."

Eisen smiled and walked back up to the counter after asking Bree what her opinion was. She simply told him that it wouldn't hurt to become an adventurer, as it would allow them to make money with simple things like killing monsters or gathering materials if they ever were to run low on ressources during their travels.

So, Eisen decided to take that test.

"If that's so, follow me, then. We will first be appraising you for your basic information, meaning stats, skills, titles, level and occupation." The Guild Employee explained before showing Eisen to a door next to the counters. He stepped through and was then led to another room in the back.

The employee brought out a small, fist-like crystal ball, which she then held out to Eisen. "Please lay your hand onto this and pour your mana inside. This will at the same time be used to read your mana signature." She explained, and Eisen simply did as told.

When the crystal was touched by his mana, it slowly began to emit a soft light, that soon disappeared again. Immediately afterward, the employee brought the crystal ball over to a desk and held it over a piece of paper. It seemed like she also poured her mana inside of the sphere, as the air immediately surrounding it started to shift a slight bit.

After that, black lines appeared to be shooting out of the ball to write something onto the piece of paper, which the employee then held up to read through before she opened her eyes wide in surprise.

"Oh? You have quite a collection of skills there. Although they are quite low ranked for someone your age, you seem to have quite an interesting class as well... And you're already level 71... Yes, you should definitely be able to pass the examination. Since the Adventurer's guild is focused mainly around combat, it will be a combat examination as well. It seems like you can use both magic as well swordsmanship? Which do you primarily use?"

"Hmm, I guess I focus on swordsmanship, and rather use my magic just every once in a while." Eisen explained, and the employee nodded as she took a note on another piece of paper.

She looked up at Eisen and nodded before walking through a corridor that led into a small hall, filled with different weapons and dummies to practice with and on.

The employee turned around and looked at Eisen with a soft smile. "Now, let's start the combat examination."

----------

[Eisen]

[Race - Giant-Dwarf Halfling][Occupation - Omni Craftsmaster][Level - 71]

[HP - 1854][MP - 1887]

[STR - 104][END - 104][AGI - 103][INT - 106][WIS - 107][CHA - 11]

[Titles]

-[Casanova]

-[Championaws]

-[Original of the Mechanical Arts]

-[Limitbreaker V]

[Skills]

-[A Dwarf's Hands][Rank - 2][Level - 89]

-[A Giant's Strength][Rank - 2][Level - 68]

-[Alchemy][Rank - 2][Level - 31]

-[Blacksmithing][Rank - 2][Level - 39]

-[Cooking][Rank - 0][Level - 68]

-[Crafting Space][Rank - 1][Level - 81]

-[Dismembering][Rank - 0][Level - 1]

-[Drawing][Rank - 1][Level - 6]

-[Enchanting][Rank - 2][Level - 11]

-[Flame of the Earth Magic][Rank - 1][Level - 51]

-[Golemancy][Rank - 0][Level - 19]

-[Leatherworking][Rank - 2][Level - 16]

-[Lockpicking][Rank - 0][Level - 1]

-[Mana Copy][Rank - 1][Level - 26]

-[Mana Double][Rank - 2][Level - 46]

-[Mana Manipulation][Rank - 2][Level - 37]

-[Swordsmanship][Rank - 2][Level - 74]

-[Tailoring][Rank - 2][Level - 41]

-[Taming][Rank - 1][Level - 9]

-[Tool Connection][Rank - 1][Level - 61]

-[Truth Seeing Eye][Rank - 0][Level - 26]

-[Woodworking][Rank - 0][Level - 49]