Eisen turned away from Airlen so that he couldn't see his face at this moment. Instead, he looked into the mist-filled room. "That's a horrible thing... Ailren, is there any way I can help?"

"Hmm, do you mean it?" Ailren asked with a surprised frown, and Eisen nodded. "Yes, I just want to help. Something like this isn't nice to look at... Kirisho is here, but she isn't at the same time. Every once in a while she is capable of talking to others. That's no way to live, is it?"

"I'm glad that you want to help, Eisen. Then yes, there is a way you can help me. During Kirisho's fight with the adventurers, one of them lost their Identification Tag. I have it in the treasury. You might be able to find out who and where this group is."

[New Quest - Stolen Shards]

[Description] A group of adventurers destroyed the amulet in which the Mist Spirit Kirisho was sealed, taking the majority of the shards with them. This left Kirisho in a state that only barely allows her to consciously exist. You want to help, and thus the Ancient Gold Dragon Aylrentyrth asked you to find the adventurers, and as such hopefully the shards of the amulet, with the help of one of the adventurers' identification tag. Find the stolen shards and combine them together again.

[Reward] Kirisho will be able to live a normal life again

[Failure] Kirisho will continue living the life she currently has

"That sounds like a good place to start, yeah. Thanks, Ailren." Eisen said before reading through the quest notification and then waving it away, and then followed the dragon back to the treasury, where he quickly gave him the small iron plate in the shape of a dogtag. It had a small engraving which he couldn't recognize, as it was neither a language that he knew nor a symbol that he's seen before.

Ailren looked at Eisen and smiled. "I hope you can find them. Now, the tests are over. Do you want to get back to Melroe? I'm sure your friends are waiting eagerly for your return. I can fly you back there again if you want." He suggested, but Eisen shook his head.

"Thanks, but I'll probably just walk. I want to give Aulu some proper experience to handle different terrains, so a descent from here would be just perfect. I'll come visit sometime again, though. And thank you for the chance to be a champion, Ailren."

"Of course. I am glad that things went like they went."

And like that, Eisen grabbed his things out of the workshop and made his way down the mountain again, with Caria on his shoulder and Aulu following behind him.

---

"Alright Caria, I'm holding it tightly and it can't escape, so go ahead and kick it, alright? As hard as you can!" Eisen said while holding a Rank 1 Stone Mole so that it couldn't move. During the descent, whenever they came across a monster that was weak enough for him to easily beat without much trouble, he would try and let Caria attack them as much as she could so that she would get a portion of the experience to rank her up. Right now, she still couldn't really do much at all, so he wanted to get her to rank up so that she would unlock the INT and WIS stats, and with that, mana.

Like that, she could learn a number of different skills that she wouldn't be able to otherwise. Since Eisen wanted to raise her toward being someone to rely on for different herbs and plants to use for alchemical concoctions, possibly even to have her run a small farming plot once Eisen found a nice spot to build a house.

The tiny myconid nodded her head and ran up to the stone mole to kick it as strongly as it could. Of course, that still wasn't very strong, but it was enough for the system to recognize her as one of the attackers before Eisen finished the mole off.