[Congratulations! You have been chosen as a champion by the Ancient Gold Dragon Aylrentyrth!]

[Champion Title unlocked!]

[Ancient Gold Dragon Aylrentyrth gave you his gift]

[A Part of your body has been changed]

[Truth Seeing Eyes skill learned]

[Truth Seeing Eyes absorbed Appraisal, bringing its proficiency to Rank 0, Level 25]

"Truth Seeing Eyes?" Eisen muttered out while reading through the different notifications, leaving Ailren to nod in response.

"Yes, it is my gift. Every Dragon possesses one to give their champions. Mine allows you to literally see the truth. It lets you see through lies, and every trick that one may use to fool you. You can find out what something truly is. It has some functions similar to the Appraisal Skill, that you also seem to possess already. Although, if you don't want others to know about this ability, you will have to hide your eyes while using it. Here, activate your eyes and take a look." Ailren explained while standing up and looking through nearby treasures until he found a small handmirror, which he then held in front of Eisen's face.

Eisen nodded and closed his eyes before concentrating on this new skill. It seemed like this black and white view he had before was the effect of the skill, so he tried to call upon that feeling once more.

When he felt a little bit of that same heat as before in his eyes again, Eisen opened them up and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

His usually grey eyes turned into a pure and bright golden color, with his pupils turned into slits instead of the regular circle. Incidentally, the gold of his eyes was the only color that he could see, while the rest of the world turned into a blurry black and white again.

"What's this? This is quite interesting..." Eisen muttered out in complete awe while looking at his reflection. But while he was doing so, he saw some kind of symbol, something like a small white circle, in the center of the mirror. It didn't seem to be reflected, and was apparently something that only existed in that exact instance. Eisen concentrated on that circle, and it began to twist and turn before slowly expanding to show a notification window. Usually those were light blue in color, but this one was simply completely white.

[Handcrafted Golden Mirror][Quality - High][Rank - 1]

"Oh? This is more than Appraisal usually tells me!" Eisen exclaimed in surprise, and Ailren chuckled lowly.

"Of course it is. After all, appraisal is a very, very basic skill. The Truth Seeing eyes are quite high tier."

"Then I thank you, Ailren! This will probably be pretty useful, especially when I rank the skill up... if it can already tell me this much at Rank 0, then I wonder what it can do at rank 4 or 5, or even at rank 10!"

"Haha, I'm happy you like these eyes, then. I myself find them to be quite useful. Now, shall we continue our talk?" The Ancient Gold Dragon suggested, and Eisen nodded before closing his eyes again, concentrating on removing the heat he was feeling in his eyes.

Soon enough they cooled down, and Eisen opened his eyes again. He was still holding the mirror in front of his face, so he was able to immediately see that his golden eyes turned grey again and his pupils returned to their regular shape as well. Of course, the world around him regained its color as well.

Now that his new skill has been disabled, Eisen looked at Ailren to continue the conversation.

"So, what I'm wondering now is quite simple. What does it mean that I'm now a Champion?"