Chapter 19 ~Who's house?! ~

*Aomine pov*

"Ahhh give me the good stuff at the back" Kise says as he rummages through my fridge.

I ignore him, letting him do as he pleases and walk into my living room spreading myself on the couch.

I switch the TV on to flick through some shows, Kise walks into the room with carton of juice he found.

"Hey I'm surprised you called me to chill, I didn't think you'd want me to come out of all people" he says as he moves my legs off the couch and sits next to me.

"My evening free'd up don't let it get to your head" I reply lazily as I sigh not liking anything that was on.

"Yeah your tutor bailed on you" he snickered as he drank from the carton.

I put the remote down and look at him confused.

"How did you know?" I asked curious as to how he heard about that.

"Well, I heard from Momocchi who heard from her friend, Mai was it?" He trails off as he's trying to think.

"Wait, she's not at Mai's house?" I ask as I sit up, unknowingly shocked by the revelation.

I was always under the assumption that Mai was the only friend she had. At school I either see her alone or with mai. In person she talks to no one but Mai. So what other friend is this that I don't know about?

"She's at Murasakibaracchi's place" he casually dropped as he grabbed the remote from the coffee table.

My expression changes to a serious one, I don't say a word instead I look at Kise intensely.

"What?" He says turning to look at me.

"I'm more surprised you don't know about this, you're her boyfriend, right?" He asks confused

"Yeah" I mumble as I get up from the couch.

"Where you going ?" Kise yells as I walk into the hallway leading to the front door.

"I'm headed out, don't eat everything I own" I warn as I put my coat and shoes on and open the door.

I hear a muffled response as I hear a show playing, I close the door and run out.

It was snowing a little heavier than before and the wind picked up a little but I ran to Murisakibara's place. It wasn't too far from mine. So I could make it there in about 20 mins whilst running.

But I can't understand why I'm doing all of this, why does it bother me that she was so dismissive about going to another man's house while 'dating' me? Heck we're not even dating so why am I feeling this way?

There were so many un answered questions in my head and many unidentified feelings but I carried on toward his house, still not knowing why I was headed there in the first place. What am I going to do? What am I going to say?

*Y/n POV*

I arrived at Atsuhi's house, I ring the door bell and waited for a response. Shortly after I was greeted by Atsuhi himself. I smiled and waved at him as he moved aside allowing me to enter.

As I was taking my shoes off I paused to look at him to ask him where to put my stuff, but he was looking at me curiously.

"What?" I asked confused

"Isn't that Mine-chins scarf?" He says as he looks at it.

"I-uh yeah" I reply caught of guard as I didn't think he'd notice.

He just nods and shows me where to put my things, then leads me to the living room.

"I'll get us some snacks, you load up the game" he briefly says as he walks over to the kitchen.

Without wasting time I excitedly make my way over to the game console and turn on the TV.

Atsushi came in bringing a whole load of snacks and drinks.

"Woah that a lot for just the both of us" I say laughing

"This is nothing compared to what I usually have" he responds shrugging as he takes a seat on the Sofa, I smile at his response as I bring two controllers and place them on the coffee table taking a seta next to him.

he picks up one of the controllers to set up the game as he eats his snacks.

"Don't you usually spend Saturday evenings with Aomine?" Atsushi asks turning to face me.

"yeah, but I tutored him earlier today, he didn't mind" I reply with a smile as grab the controller and lean back onto the sofa.

"and he knows you came here?" he asks shortly, I pause a little before giving a response.

"No, why?" I ask confused as to why it mattered

"he is your boyfriend y/n, I'm sure he wouldn't want his girlfriend at a guys house alone" He responds seriously which eliminates the possibility of Atsushi joking around.

"Oh come on, you know we're not actually dating . I'm sure he wouldn't care either way" I say sitting up a little.

"Did you bring it up?" he asked

"I said I was going to a friends, he didn't want to know anything more" I shrug

"Im sure if you mentioned it was my house, you would have got a reaction." he says monotonously

"And I'm sure he wouldn't give it a second thought, you know it's not l-" I get cut off by the door bell ringing. Atsushi gets up walking over to the door I remain seated on the couch.

I hear him talking to someone faintly, I then hear someone coming inside and the door closing.

"I'll be upstairs I need to get something" Atsushi lazily says as I hear him walking up the stairs.

With a confused look on my face, I get up from the couch and walk into the hallway to see none other than Aomine taking off his shoes. His hair is wet because of the snow, his cheeks and hands slightly pink due to the cold.

He looks up at me after putting them down.

"Aomine, why are you here?" I asked confused.

He doesn't say anything, instead he walks over to me lightly grabbing my arm and taking me back into the living room closing the door behind him.