Chapter 14 ~ 😱~

*Ding Dong*

Mai rings the door bell as we stood outside and waited to be let in.

I'm kind of nervous if I'm being honest, I know that I'm not coming in announced but I've never met Mai's cousin before let alone been in his house.

The door suddenly opens and we are greeted with a persons torso.

A man's torso to be specific.

I look up too see that it is none other than the unusually tall guy I bumped into at the supermarket. My jaw drops as he shifts his eyes to me.

He gives no reaction keeping on his unbothered face.

"Come in" he shortly says as Mai enters after him.

"Close the door behind you~" Mai sings as she disappears from my sight.

I walk in still surprised, what were the odds of that dude being Mai's cousin.

"Y/n, this is my cousin Murisakibara" she Introduces.

She then turns to him and Introduces me. He looks at me once again this time squinting a little.

"Oh, it's you" he says shortly after returning to his normal expression.

"You've met?" Mai asks as she turns to me.

"Ha ha barely" I say as I smile.

"Sooooo where's Aunty and uncle?" Mai asks as we follow him into the living room.

"They're not home at the moment" he briefly says opening the door.

We walk into the living room and see a bunch of guys on the couch.

Mai's face goes pale as she drops the gift. I follow her gaze and am also taken aback.

Aomine and kise?!

They didn't notice us as they were watching their friends play a game.

Murisakibara picks up the gift from the ground and puts it in the table.

"Take a Seat anywhere" he said as he yawns and flops in one of the couches.

He then stares at the Tv screen watching the game being played.

There were two guys one had light blue hair and the other had red hair.

There were a few more guys, one with green hair and another red hair dude.

And of-course the two we knew.

Me and Mai took a seat at the kitchen Island, in front of us various snacks laid out.

"Oh my god Y/n kise is friends with my cousin!!?!?!?" She whisper shouts as she faces me.

"Tell me about it I didn't know Aomine had friends outside of school" I respond just as shocked as her.

I could tell she was flustered I mean I get it she was caught totally off guard.

"When is Satsuki coming?" Aomine asked as he grabbed a other drink from the table.

Just then he paused as he noticed me and Mai sitting at the kitchen island.

I saw his expression change to confused.

"Huh?" He rudely expressed.

I just roll my eyes at his remark. He walks over to where we are sitting and pulls out a chair next to me.

"So your following me here too" he whispered in my ear carefully so Mai doesn't hear.

His deep voice sent shivers down my spine.