S 2 Ch 13: Systems Attack PT 2

Ni'Var

As the CIS unleash their wrath the Republic and Earth Federation are losing against the might of the CIS.

Currently Eggman is laughing as his robotic army is destroying many buildings while the civilians run away in fear.

Orbot: "Sir the CIS arrived" he said which Eggman look above to see many ships deploying many robots.

Eggman: "Excellent. Soon this world technology will help my research" he said.

Palaven.

Watching the Turian defend their home is Nefarious who frown as there barely any sight of Jedi or clones.

Nefarious: "So much for a battle" he said bored as his robots is overwhelming the Turian.

Distributary system.

Currently General Cobra is glaring as his army is at a stalemate with the Awoken only for CIS to arrive which he smirk as the CIS sent them tanks which includes a special tank design for the Cobra forces.

(Crawl Tank)

(Abolisher Heavy Tank)

General Cobra: "The Awoken might be powerful but they stand no chance against the combination of CIS, Hydra and Cobra technology" he said.

Raxus Secundus.

Meanwhile the people of CIS are watching the battles in their homes and is completely godsmack at how powerful their forces are.

Which many are glad they pull out of the Republic as the CIS isn't showing mercy to the enemies.

However in the capital several council members are watching the destruction of Emperor Vader is causing.

Dooku: "As you can see this is the true might of the Sith Empire and only a lone sith who is ancient as Emperor Vader can achieve such power" he said looking at the council and unexpected guests.

Garnet MacLaine: "Simply marvelous. We must join" she said which her fellow dragons agreed.

Klingons: "We join" the Klingons said.

Collectors: "We join as well" the Collectors said.

One by one the neutral or new allies join the CIS which Dooku smirk seeing that Emperor Vader plan is successful.

Coruscant.

Currently Emperor Vader is continuing his path of destruction when the Avengers arrive.

Iron Man: "This is the end of your empire Y/N" he said then both himself and Thor unleash their full attack onto Emperor Vader however to their shock their attack is being absorbed into Emperor Vader.

Emperor Vader: "You didn't expect that I wasn't aware of your powers or tricks? Now behold the wrath of the sith" he said then unleash a massive lightning bolt that completely destroyed Iron man armor which knocked out the Avengers.

Watching the whole thing is Ozpin, All might, and Sirzech as they are completely godsmack at how easy the emperor managed to beat two teams with ease.

Ozpin: "He need to be stop" he said which the other two agree then they see a storm begin to gathered above the Emperor.

Emperor Vader: "Pathetic. I beat two teams without going all out. How weak the Heroes become" he said which enrage the Headmasters.

Ozpin: "All Might, Sirzech. You two alongside Ruby and Sasuke will show him why Union is great" he said which the two nod then leave the Senator building.