Ch 5: Malevolence

Abregado System.

It been a week since the Toydarian system became neutral space but within those days several warships have been attack.

Thus Master Plo went to investigate these attacks and what he reported completely godsmack the jedi.

Apparently the CIS have created a ion cannon warship with enough fire power to waste any warships.

Thus the Jedi, Palpatine, and Union is having a meeting, through hologram to discuss the situation.

Ozpin: "Capturing this warship would tip the scale into our favor" he said.

Windu: "If we attempt to take this ship then it gonna cost us more lives thus we must destroy it" he said.

Ironwood: "But think about how effective it would be if we use that weapon against the Separatist" he said.

Palpatine: "What about the power source? Clearly the CIS isn't using normal machines to power that ion cannon" he said which everyone went quiet.

Ironman: "taking away the power source would stop the attacks" he said.

Ozpin: "why don't Union take this power source and try to figure out how to use it against the Separatist?" He said which everyone agree.

However on broad the Malevolence is General Grievous who is talking to two siths.

Darth Rage: "You are lucky that the master want the republic to know about this weapon otherwise I'll torture you!" He said

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Darth Rage: "You are lucky that the master want the republic to know about this weapon otherwise I'll torture you!" He said.

Kylo Ren: "Darth Rage now isn't the time to talk as the radar is detected Earth Federation warships arriving" he said which Darth Rage frown and contact the emperor.

Darth Rage: "Emperor! Earth Federation are coming" he said which Y/N chuckle.

Y/N: "Just as I predicted. Well no time for the present time to show Union how weak they are!" he said.

Appearing out of hyperspace is several Earth Federation warships and a few republic war ships.

However appearing out of hyperspace is a massive Harrower-class dreadnought.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This completely godsmack the republic and Earth Federation forces.

Anakin: "All forces attack that ship!" He said which the forces did only for a barrier to block the attacks.

Winter: "They have a barrier?!" She said completely godsmack.

Soka: "But that kind of technology is far advanced!" She said.

An: which is true as a barrier in space is difficult to achieve.

Suddenly a hologram appear and it reveal to be Emperor Vader.

Y/N: "Greetings jedi and Earth Federation forces. As you probably notice the new warship have a barrier which shouldn't be possible but atlas it true. Now you could attack the Malevolence which would result in death or fled and survive your choice" he said ending the transmission.

Bakugo: "Screw him! All forces strike the Malevolence!" He said and his warship attack.

Winter: "You idiot! It a trap!" She said but it too late as the new warship block all the attacks.

However what happened next completely horrified everyone as the Malevolence unleash a powerful blast at Bakugo warship causing it to went offline and exploded.

Despite the destruction Bakugo and his crew survive as a force barrier surround them.

Immediately the hologram of Emperor Vader appear once again and he is holding his hand.

Emperor Vader: "As I say you would die but be glad I'm feeling a bit merciful to save this brat and his forces. Now once again what would you choose: death or survival?" he said ending the transmission.

It wasn't long until the Earth Federation pick up the Bakugo and his crew then both Earth and Republic leave.

Once gone both warships leave too and are currently having a meeting.

Darth Rage: "I can't believe they thought it the ion cannon is power by a source when in reality it was I who is powering the cannon" he said.

Emperor Vader: "True but now it time to replace you with the new crystal which produces the same power as force lightning" he said.

Rylo Ren: "So it was a test run?" He said which Emperor Vader nod.

Emperor Vader: "Indeed but it gonna take time thus the Malevolence will only be used as a last resort" he said which the sith and General Grievous agree.

CIS Empire!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें