"This is awesome... How do you even have access to these weapons?" I stepped closer to her, caging her between my arms as I leaned down.

"I may love you, but there are certain things I will not share with you." I spoke in a low tone, looking intently into her eyes. Especially now that she was wearing her family
heirloom. I was careful with what was being said around her and warned the others about it as well.

I needed to get rid of it.

"Scared I will tell my father how to gain access to your weaponry?" She wiggled her brows, making me smirk as I slightly shook my head.

"No. I'm not worried about your father. We have a deal." I said and took a quick glance at her necklace. A deal that made him think he could gain access if he played his cards right, while I gathered information about his organization's infrastructure.

At first, it was because of Giotano taking control over more territories and recruiting more men. I had to shut him down before he became too powerful and a threat. And now, other serious things were lurking.

I stepped away and pulled out my phone when it buzzed in my pocket.

Antonio
I just got an update. There are signs of her possibly waking up soon.

Nicholas
Good. I'll call you later.

"You're not going to ask how I know about your weaponry?" Elsa continued.

"I assume someone ran their mouth to you." I put the phone back in my pocket and looked at her. I knew it was that shitface who told her about it.

"That was awfully specific for an assumption." she crossed her arms, giving me a suspicious look.

"Is it?"

"Yes. You don't assume, you know things for certain." She slightly squinted her eyes at me.

"There's a first for everything." I half-shrugged, dismissing her, and started to load my gun for the bullets I'd fired off earlier.

"No, wait a minute... You know who told me otherwise you wouldn't have made that so-called 'assumption'." I ignored her and tucked my gun into my waistband.

"Did you bug my hotel room?" She kept going and I sighed. Of course, she went there.

"And what if I did?" I raised a brow, tilting my head a little. She didn't seem too surprised by it.

"How much could you hear?" Elsa frowned as her face started to get flushed. I smirked, knowing why she was suddenly feeling embarrassed. I stepped closer to her.

"Everything." I whispered. She didn't know I had planted cameras in her room as well, allowing me to see everything she did, and I had no plans of telling her either.

One night, I was working late in my office and I had the computer running with the live footage of her in the hotel room. I didn't pay much attention. She was in bed, tossing around as she couldn't sleep. Just when I was finishing the paperwork, I stopped in my tracks when a sound caught my attention. At first, I thought I had heard wrong but then I heard the sound again. I looked up but quickly averted my eyes.

She was naked in bed with her legs spread, moaning while she played with herself.

"Your voice is like a sweet melody to my ears." I teased and she dropped her jaw.

"You were listening?!" She hissed at me, her face red from embarrassment.

"Not for long. I turned it off to give you privacy as soon as I found out what you were doing." I chuckled. And the very next day, I got to play with her in the bathroom, which took everything in me not to bend her over and fuck her right away.