Chapter 12

Roseanne's POV

I just finished my monthly check up with Doctor Hyuna Kim, my OB-GYN. Well, thank God despite the stress and different things that's happening, my baby's doing fine, healthy. It's a good thing that given the fact that I am three months pregnant which technically road to four months in a few days, my bump wasn't that show-y. I plan to resign since my second trimester's about to start. I can't risk it anymore.

I don't plan to ruin her career. That's it. I'm being selfish, I know. I'm making decision without her knowledge about our baby, but I plan to keep it that way. It'll be a big issue if she finds out that I'm carrying her child . I want to raise this kid alone without any complications. Without my baby getting involve with the mess of her corporate world. Without people thinking my baby's a mistake, without it's other mom thinking that way. No.

I was walking out of the OB-GYN's ward, when I saw Jennie with a woman. A pregnant woman, to be exact.

I didn't know why but I felt a pang in my chest.

I don't have any rights to feel this pain, because what happened between us was a one night stand that she probably don't even remember. She was drunk—sobber, and so was I.

I didn't even notice that she's looking to my direction, and so was the pregnant woman she's with. I just smiled at them and walked away before this traitor tears of mine starts falling.

You can't blame me. That disturbing her from time to time because of my stupid hormones and pregnancy cravings. I just wanna experience it, I want to experience that feeling that she's looking for the foods we're wanting. That even in the middle of the night, once I text her about my cravings and whine, she'll pop right in front of my door immediately with my food.

At least, when my baby comes out. I can tell him or her a story that, her mama worked hard and brought my cravings. Without making it up.