Chapter 7

They often worked late into the night together on important projects, and Rosie couldn't help but develop feelings for her.

One fateful evening, a passionate moment unfolded between Jennie and Roseanne, leading to an unexpected consequence: Roseanne was pregnant with Jennie's child.

One sunny afternoon, Roseanne's life took an unexpected turn. She wasn't feeling quite herself, experiencing bouts of nausea and unusual fatigue. Concerned, she visited her doctor, who delivered surprising news – she was pregnant.

"Congratulations Ms. Park, you're 6 weeks pregnant."

Roseanne was initially shocked and overwhelmed by the revelation. Her mind raced as she considered the implications of this unexpected pregnancy. To make matters even more complicated, she soon realized that Jennie, her boss, was the other mother. Roseanne can't help but to tear up from the news, not from excitement but from guilt, she's afraid for what will come next. She knows she's not ready to be a mother. Especially now that she knows she have to raise that child alone, she can't ruin Jennie's reputation, Jennie's parents won't allow it.

That night, Roseanne did nothing but to lock herself in her room and cry all day long.

The news weighed heavily on Roseanne's shoulders. She knew that her professional life could be in jeopardy if this secret got out.

Roseanne touched her belly "Im sorry if you won't be able to see her, I'm sorry if I'll hide you. Its the best way to do. For now, bear with me alright? we'll still work, we need to make sure we're financially stable so then we can fly back to Australia. We'll live there, and I'll raise you there. It'll be hard, but trust Mommy on this 'kay? Bear with Mommy"

Mommy..

As the weeks passed, Roseanne's grappled with how to approach the situation. She knew she couldn't keep the pregnancy a secret forever, but she was afraid of the consequences it might have on her career and her relationship with Jennie.

As her pregnancy progressed, Roseanne became a master of concealment. A little loose clothing, strategic positioning, and clever excuses became her allies. She continued to excel at work, impressing everyone around her with her dedication and commitment

But her annoyingness and tiny patience, can't be denied.