Chapter 1

In the bustling heart of Seoul, South Korea, where towering skyscrapers touched the heavens and the cacophony of ambition filled the air, a clandestine tale of power, secrets, and unexpected consequences began to unfold

In the bustling heart of Seoul, South Korea, where towering skyscrapers touched the heavens and the cacophony of ambition filled the air, a clandestine tale of power, secrets, and unexpected consequences began to unfold. At the epicenter of this tale stood Jennie Kim, a world renowned CEO of a renowned Empire of the Kim's. There, stood her secretary, Rosé Park.

Jennie, with her piercing intellect and commanding presence, had conquered the corporate world, earning her a reputation as a shrewd businesswoman who brooked no compromise. Rosé, her trusted right-hand woman, was the epitome of annoying, efficiency, grace, and discretion, a silent force behind the scenes, ensuring Jennie's empire thrived.

Yet, beneath the glossy veneer of success and prestige, a forbidden liaison had taken root, shrouded in secrecy. A love affair that should never have blossomed had. One that had led to an unexpected consequence - Rosé was pregnant with Jennie's child.

In the dimly lit corner of a crowded downtown bar, where the echoes of laughter and clinking glasses filled the air, Jennie and Rosé found themselves drawn together by an irresistible pull-drunk. It was a night like any other, where fleeting encounters were the norm, and promises were made to be broken. They exchanged a glance, their eyes locking in a shared understanding of the unspoken possibilities that lingered in the smoky haze. Little did they know that this one night, in the midst of the chaotic anonymity, would set into motion a series of events that would change the course of their lives forever. Without Jennie having a single clue that, that night will bloom. A one night stand with her secretary.

Fearful of the ramifications, Rosé made the difficult choice to hide her pregnancy, a decision fraught with consequences that would reverberate through their lives. As the months passed, she skillfully concealed her growing bump beneath designer suits and a facade of unwavering dedication to her job.

Meanwhile, Jennie, oblivious to the impending storm, remained consumed by her ambition to prove to her parents that she's worthy enough to rule Kim's Empire under her hands, her heart and mind entrenched in the world of mergers, acquisitions, and boardroom negotiations. The two women, once inseparable, were drifting further apart, their shared secret becoming a chasm that threatened to engulf them.

As the corporate battleground raged on, and Rosé's baby bump became more visible, the tension between duty and desire, secrets and revelations, loyalty and self-preservation, would reach a breaking point. Their intertwined destinies were careening towards an inevitable collision that would force them to confront the most profound question of all - what were they willing to sacrifice for love and the truth?

In short; Roseanne kept her pregnancy hidden
from her boss, Jennie Kim- the world renowned CEO, who is also the other mother of her child

"when we first met, I never thought you
would mean this much to me
but you do, and I don't want
to lose you"

This a g!p story, so if you're uncomfortable.. you can freely exit this book. Don't worry, there'll be no explicit content here. A little credit from tiktok since it's where I got this idea.

Enjoy reading, luv 'ya(◍•ᴗ•◍)